ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Wants to revoke my Residence Card

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Diamler
Newly Registered

Immigration Wants to revoke my Residence Card

Post by Diamler » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi All,
I am bit of tough situation at the moment. Me and my wife are not living together at the moment. Officially We are married now for 4 years 5/6 months. But after living together 2 years she moved to different address in Ireland but its in same county. My visa will expire middle of April 2017.

I received a letter last week from EU Treaty rights saying,"we have the info that your relationship between you and your wife has changed. But you still remain a EU Family member of EU citizen and therefore your wife must continue to be resident and exercise her EU Treaty rights in the state in order for you to continue to derive a right of Residence.

Checks carried out by Minister have shown that your wife is no longer exercising her rights in the states and has not done so since end of 2014.

In the light of above, I am to inform you that it is proposed to revoke your permission to remain as you do not qualify for residency under the provisions of EEC Regulation 1612/68 European Communities(Free Movement of Persons) regulations 2015.

You are now invited to written representation to this office within 10 days of the date of this letter setting out the reason as to why your permission to remain in this state should not be revoked. Please address your reply to

Irish Naturalization & Immigration Service."

Can any one please help if I have any solution for this. I know she wasn't working since Dec 2014. She also wasnt in social benefits. Are there any any that I can fill up this gap instead of job or social benefits s. I know my wife wont co-operate with me for this.

Thanks & Regards,
Diamler

Obie
Ireland

Re: Immigration Wants to revoke my Residence Card

Post by Obie » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:04 pm

IS she still in the State? and do you have proof of this?

Are you working?

Are you planning on applying for divorce?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Diamler
Newly Registered

Post by Diamler » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:06 am

Hi Obie,
Thanks very much. Really appreciate for your reply. Regarding your questions@

1) I don't have the proof of her address at the moment but I will be able to get it. Again but not within the time line. I need time to collect it. I know her full address where she is living in at the moment.

2) I am working full time since 2011.

3) I am not planning for divorce yet because my 5 years will be finished in October. I am waiting to apply for Citizenship in the last of October 2016.

I am kind of strange that the way immigration asking for details within a time line. Are there any reason that they are asking for answers in 10 working days?

Thanks

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:38 pm

If your wife is no more rolling on her right . then using her informations would be useless.

You need some serious advice

You need to fix this situation it's more urgent because you need to be in ireland in order to apply for citizenship.

when does your current stay expires..

Is studying or resident with suffiscient funds?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:35 pm

@humtumpyr, do not post contact details in public.
Removed.
Last edited by noajthan on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed contact details. Very unwise to post contact details in public forum!
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Posts removed.

Members with own question to ask in own topic instead of hijacking another member's post and causing confusion.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

humtumpyr
Newly Registered

Post by humtumpyr » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:02 am

Hello I have the same case like you . I have a question that I have send letter to immigration could I work with the application is in process.