ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension Query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yazztech

Extension Query

Post by yazztech » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Dear Gurus,

I have been getting help through this helpful forum and from great gurus here. well just couple of queries i have.

I got initial entrepreneur visa on 50k as team in Nov 2013. and i went back home got married and later my wife joined me here in UK. and my baby was born here last year. my 10 years completing in May 2017.

Q1 . do i have to apply visa extension for my baby as well. because i didn't apply yet any visa for my baby yet. coz i consulted from one solicitor he told me that if i have to travel then i need to apply visa for baby otherwise no need. so at the time of extension do i have to apply for her ?

Q2. just a bit confusion. i got visa in 2013 . so do i have to claim no of hours for my employees or just have to show two full time jobs for 12 months ?

Q3. is it necessary that two employee should b the same one . because during 12 months 2 to 3 employees have been changed. so is there any trouble ?

Looking forward to hear from expert gurus about these queries please.

thanks

yazztech

Re: Extension Query

Post by yazztech » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:17 am

please i need your replies ... your suggestion..

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:50 am

yazztech wrote:Dear Gurus,

I have been getting help through this helpful forum and from great gurus here. well just couple of queries i have.

I got initial entrepreneur visa on 50k as team in Nov 2013. and i went back home got married and later my wife joined me here in UK. and my baby was born here last year. my 10 years completing in May 2017.

Q1 . do i have to apply visa extension for my baby as well. because i didn't apply yet any visa for my baby yet. coz i consulted from one solicitor he told me that if i have to travel then i need to apply visa for baby otherwise no need. so at the time of extension do i have to apply for her ?

Q2. just a bit confusion. i got visa in 2013 . so do i have to claim no of hours for my employees or just have to show two full time jobs for 12 months ?

Q3. is it necessary that two employee should b the same one . because during 12 months 2 to 3 employees have been changed. so is there any trouble ?

Looking forward to hear from expert gurus about these queries please.

thanks

Q1. So fr you're not travelling out with your baby, no need to apply for a visa for her (except you wish to). The issues is if you travel out with your baby, you cannot bring her back into the UK without her having a valid entry permit.

Q2. You need to show you've employed settled worker(s) for a CUMMULATIVE of at least 24 months @ equivalent of 30 hours per week (120 hours per month)

Q3. As in Q2 above

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:06 am

If you apply for ILR based on long residence, your dependent(s) will have to switch to FLR(M).

As advised, if you don't get an extension for the baby, the baby won't be able to re-enter the UK if you have travel plans before you get ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:13 am

If you want to travel outside the UK before your ILR with the baby, you must apply
24 months of full time employment. It can be from multiple positions in your company
Again, you simply need 24 months of full time employment. You are allowed to have multiple employees and multiple positions in your company and together they work 24 months or more.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

yazztech

Post by yazztech » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:55 pm

thanks. gurus for your kind help and suggestion. but just one thing i am not getting thats for the 12 months my employees been on full time but not the same person for example one employee left in march another replaced in the same month so still i have to show for 24 months. two employees ?

VWS

Post by VWS » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:51 am

thanks. gurus for your kind help and suggestion. but just one thing i am not getting thats for the 12 months my employees been on full time but not the same person for example one employee left in march another replaced in the same month so still i have to show for 24 months. two employees ?

Hello

yes you have to apply visa for your baby...not for the purpose of travelling only but also on the time of extension. she will be ur dependent same like ur wife

24 months of full time employment has to be created in full time jobs. As you got ur visa in 2013, you are on transitional arrangements.

This does not matter if ur employees come and go. As far as you create 2 full time jobs which lasted for 12 months, you will be eligible for extension. But the employees that come and go should have the same job titles so you can show them as replacement employees.

hope this helps.

goodluck :)

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:51 am

yazztech wrote:thanks. gurus for your kind help and suggestion. but just one thing i am not getting thats for the 12 months my employees been on full time but not the same person for example one employee left in march another replaced in the same month so still i have to show for 24 months. two employees ?
AGAIN, You need to create 24 months of employment NOT necessarily to make two jobs for two employees. You can replace your employees
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:44 pm

VWS wrote:thanks. gurus for your kind help and suggestion. but just one thing i am not getting thats for the 12 months my employees been on full time but not the same person for example one employee left in march another replaced in the same month so still i have to show for 24 months. two employees ?

Hello

yes you have to apply visa for your baby...not for the purpose of travelling only but also on the time of extension. she will be ur dependent same like ur wife

goodluck :)

....you do not have to apply visa for your baby. It is only if you travel out with your daughter, she cannot come back in to the UK without a visa. On the time of the extension, you do not need to include her as a dependant too (if you do not intend to travel with her out of the country).

yazztech

Post by yazztech » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Dear Gurus,

Thanks for your help. well just another query, can i use main applicant's personal bank statement for maintenance funds for dependent if its not joint name ?

can i pay together IHS fee with main applicant or do i have to pay separately to make separate account for my dependent . ?

thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:51 pm

Thanks for your help. well just another query, can i use main applicant's personal bank statement for maintenance funds for dependent if its not joint name ?
Yes
can i pay together IHS fee with main applicant or do i have to pay separately to make separate account for my dependent . ?
Check the IHS online payment portal to see if you can add dependants

yazztech

Post by yazztech » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:56 am

Hello Zimba thanks for quick reply. and thanks for advice.

just couple of queries more.

first query.

we are submitting Tier 1 extension as team. so do we have to submit two full set one original and second team member's copies but we are sending all documents in one parcel / package. so do we have to submit just one original set or do we have to send two sets . if we send two sets one would be original and second copies. ? please need gurus advice on this issue.

second query.

on Main applicant's extension application form page no: 41 theres a question no: K4
Were any of these investment funds shown as part of your successful application for
your last grant of leave?

what we should choose its confusing question. we have shown 50K in our joint personal account . so which option do we have to select.

Yes all of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to part L
Yes some of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to K5
No none of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to K6.

i asked one solicitor he said option 3 but we didn't transfer in one go like in one transaction 50K. we transfered in multiple tranactions lik 5k some 10k. so they are more than 7 transactions. what we should select ?

Thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:11 pm

we are submitting Tier 1 extension as team. so do we have to submit two full set one original and second team member's copies but we are sending all documents in one parcel / package. so do we have to submit just one original set or do we have to send two sets . if we send two sets one would be original and second copies. ? please need gurus advice on this issue.
Your applications are separate. You need two copies of documents. I do not know what original documents are there that you need to share.
second query.
on Main applicant's extension application form page no: 41 theres a question no: K4
Were any of these investment funds shown as part of your successful application for
your last grant of leave?
You did not show evidence of investment in previous application, so option 3.

yazztech

Post by yazztech » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Thanks Zimba really appreciated for your quick reply.

well original documents like business bank statements and some hmrc documents like this.

And one more thing do we need to sign the payslips as well? like both directors ?

which documents we both directors need to sign and company stamp ?

Thanks again.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:08 pm

well original documents like business bank statements and some hmrc documents like this.

You can ask for bank statement duplicates. Which HMRC documents ??
And one more thing do we need to sign the payslips as well? like both directors ?
which documents we both directors need to sign and company stamp ?
I suggest the online copies you have to be signed and stamped as orrect

yazztech

Post by yazztech » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:27 am

Thanks Zimba ..

well i am still bit confused about Page 41 question. K4 Were any of these investment funds shown as part of your successful application for your last grant of leave?.

but my funds were in UK bank accont in personal bank. so which options i should choose. and i made nearly 10 transactions but if i select third option No none of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to K6. for table how i can put all bank transactions. my accountant also gave me investment summary. so still i do need to complete that table ? if yes how i will put all my transaction details.

second can i filup the application form digitally ? not with hand writing. so there shouldn't be a problem. ?

thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:45 pm

well i am still bit confused about Page 41 question. K4 Were any of these investment funds shown as part of your successful application for your last grant of leave?. but my funds were in UK bank accont in personal bank. so which options i should choose. and i made nearly 10 transactions but if i select third option No none of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to K6. for table how i can put all bank transactions. my accountant also gave me investment summary. so still i do need to complete that table ? if yes how i will put all my transaction details.
Yes, you must complete that table. You had access to money initially, now you are trying prove you invested. That is the option you need to choose and fill the table as required.
second can i filup the application form digitally ? not with hand writing. so there shouldn't be a problem. ?
I suggest you hand fill it

yazztech

Post by yazztech » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:38 am

Thanks loads of thanks zimba for helping me .. well i dont have any doubt to fil it up the page no 41 and the table as well. but i think you missed my point what i am trying to say that my transactions are more than 10 which i made to business account. so how i can filup all the transaction details in 8 column table. what i should do ? please .

thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:36 pm

yazztech wrote:Thanks loads of thanks zimba for helping me .. well i dont have any doubt to fil it up the page no 41 and the table as well. but i think you missed my point what i am trying to say that my transactions are more than 10 which i made to business account. so how i can filup all the transaction details in 8 column table. what i should do ? please .

thanks
You do not need to put every transaction in there (you can if you want by copying the page) You can also put the date of your director's loan instead. As I said before, your evidence matters more to the case worker than the details of the transactions on the form

yazztech

Post by yazztech » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:17 pm

Thanks Zimba, you are really a life saver. you helped me alot. thanks again.