ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Older lives cases unit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aatthheerr
Newly Registered

Re: Older lives cases unit

Post by Aatthheerr » Wed May 18, 2016 12:48 pm

Aatthheerr wrote:Same situation here, please update us if you get any new information. Regards

Aatthheerr
Newly Registered

Post by Aatthheerr » Wed May 18, 2016 12:50 pm

irzz55 wrote:Hi everyone

Sorry for the late reply, I just want to inform or update my situation after submitting biometric in the post office. after 3 weeks of waiting after the submitting the biometric (me and my family) with the help of Allah we received our BRP card. Alhamdulillah we have been granted leave to remain.
Congratulations, which type of visa have you been granted?

Ella2015
Newly Registered

Post by Ella2015 » Sat May 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Hi all
I have sent the photos out. Get you updated as soon as I heart anything.
all the best

irzz55
Newly Registered

Post by irzz55 » Sun May 22, 2016 9:07 am

ajiz1981 wrote:hi irzz55,

congratulation brother for getting status.
I have also received the same letter from OLCU unit liverpool to send them the photos within 5 working days but still i did not received any response from HO
can you please tell me when did you received this letter and how long after you received biometric letter
we are also asylum case and we are 5 in total,Me,my wife and three kids and all kids born in uk , Younger is 5 years old on november 2016
I have received the photographs letter on febuary 2016 and still no response
so i am waiting your reply

Hi
Yes after we sending 4 photos each, we have been requested to give biometric in the post office (we got this letter after 4 weeks since we send the 4 photos) and then after three week we received our brp card (granted
leave to remain for 2 & half years)

irzz55
Newly Registered

Post by irzz55 » Sun May 22, 2016 9:33 am

Aatthheerr wrote:
irzz55 wrote:Hi everyone

Sorry for the late reply, I just want to inform or update my situation after submitting biometric in the post office. after 3 weeks of waiting after the submitting the biometric (me and my family) with the help of Allah we received our BRP card. Alhamdulillah we have been granted leave to remain.
Congratulations, which type of visa have you been granted?

Leave to remain (2 & half Years)

ajiz1981
Newly Registered

Post by ajiz1981 » Sun May 22, 2016 8:08 pm

You are very lucky brother because i have also send the photos on febuary 2016 bit still i did not received any further letter like biometric
Anyway congratulation to you
So you said you have been granted 2 and half years leaves so cam you go back your home country in this visas???

ajiz1981
Newly Registered

Post by ajiz1981 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:09 pm

hi,
Any one get response after sending photos???i send photos 5 month ago but nothing heard from HO
one of my friend(family with two kids) had received the same letter on may-2016 and they received bio metric letter on 30th june 2016 and yesterday they received BRP card but i am still waiting....

fiqbal34291
Newly Registered

Post by fiqbal34291 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:21 pm

Hi
I did asylum application on may 2016,but unfortunately last June I had very bad accident,i was in hospital for 17 day, cant walk anymore,after come back from hospital i did application for NASS help and they accept my accommodation and financial help..now I waiting for my new accommodation for me and for my family,
But suddenly yesterday I had received biometric request letter from HO and they said I have to do it in post office within 7 days.and it is free of charge..

We already did our biometric during screening interview

Anybody can tell me why we have to do biometric again in post office.? Is it something bad,good or nothing.