ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Adequate accommodation

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sean_P
Newly Registered

Adequate accommodation

Post by Sean_P » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:27 pm

Hi all ,

I found a double room with ensuite in a refurbished care home. Has 12 rooms and 3 studio flats. Will share with other tenants , Big Spam x 2, and dining room. Landlord said he will give 6 months tenancy agreement , and letter of permission for my fiancé to stay. All bills inclusive.

Do I need a inspection report?.
And as there will be many Sharer's would you say this will be overcrowded?.

Need advice please.

Casa

Re: Adequate accommodation

Post by Casa » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:32 am

Yes you should submit a housing inspection report. Does the landlord have a HMO licence?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... d-managers
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Sean_P
Newly Registered

Re: Adequate accommodation

Post by Sean_P » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:07 am

Hello , Casa
The landlord and agency G8 property have a HMO licence.

Thank you,

Sean