ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter received after 5 years Eu fam Stamp 4 visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

t0xicguy
Newly Registered

Letter received after 5 years Eu fam Stamp 4 visa

Post by t0xicguy » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:15 am

Hi,

I just received a letter from immigration only after 1 year of getting my 5 year Eu Stamp 4 visa. They asked me to submit all our documents again (passports/ payslips/ tenancy agreement / utility bill) My wife is still working but I am really confused on why they asked me to submit all the documents again. Please provide some insight or any info or if someone has received any letter of this sort. any input/advise much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ravi

J_Karim
BANNED

Re: Letter received after 5 years Eu fam Stamp 4 visa

Post by J_Karim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Hey Ravi
You should not be worrying at all..As long as your wife is working and you have all these asking documents you should be fine..
INIS might wants to check if things are still same with you or not..Because it been almost one years so.
On the other hand If i were you Id send all the documents to avoid any further issue..
Hope it helps
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K