ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to Keep the Bank Statement Acceptable

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

I4505
Newly Registered

How to Keep the Bank Statement Acceptable

Post by I4505 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:43 am

Hi,

I am preparing the visa application of my dependant (tier 4 dependant) and come to stage to book an appointment. The latest date is 22 days from today. If I proceed, I need to pay the Medical health surcharge (IHS) using my credit card and this means the amount of money I have in my bank account will get reduced. I am using this bank account as evidence of maintenance for her visa application. I read in the website that the money I have in my bank account should not drop during 28 days.

My question is: what they mean by "drop"? does it mean it shouldn't decrease during 28 days? or it shouldn't get below the amount of money required for maintenance even if it decreases during the 28 days?

Thanks.

Vivek2112
Newly Registered

Re: How to Keep the Bank Statement Acceptable

Post by Vivek2112 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:16 am

It shouldn't get below the amount of money required for maintenance even if it decreases during the 28 days

I4505
Newly Registered

Re: How to Keep the Bank Statement Acceptable

Post by I4505 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:27 pm

Vivek2112 wrote:It shouldn't get below the amount of money required for maintenance even if it decreases during the 28 days
thanks