ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement 28 days rule

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

I4505
Newly Registered

Bank Statement 28 days rule

Post by I4505 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello,

I would like to confirm my understanding of the 28 days rule of the bank statement. Does it indicate that the bank statement should stay unchanged during the 28 days, or the bank statement can be changed (decrease) but never lower than the amount of the money required for 28 days ?

The reason: I have more than the required amount and I need to use the bank account to pay for the visa application.

Thanks,
Regards.

awan123

Re: Bank Statement 28 days rule

Post by awan123 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:10 pm

I4505 wrote:Hello,

I would like to confirm my understanding of the 28 days rule of the bank statement. Does it indicate that the bank statement should stay unchanged during the 28 days, or the bank statement can be changed (decrease) but never lower than the amount of the money required for 28 days ?

The reason: I have more than the required amount and I need to use the bank account to pay for the visa application.

Thanks,
Regards.
As far as I know the bank statement that you provide to home office should not be older than 28 days from the date of issue.

I4505
Newly Registered

Post by I4505 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:21 pm

awan123 wrote: As far as I know the bank statement that you provide to home office should not be older than 28 days from the date of issue.
I mean the amount of money in the account, should it stay unchanged for 28 days, or should it only stay above the amount required for 28 days ?

awan123

Post by awan123 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:00 pm

I4505 wrote:
I mean the amount of money in the account, should it stay unchanged for 28 days, or should it only stay above the amount required for 28 days ?
For the safer side required amount should be there and there is no problem to change anything above than the required amount.