ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

change of employer while application processed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

WalSag
Newly Registered

change of employer while application processed

Post by WalSag » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:08 am

Hello,
I sent out my application pack, with supporting documentation, a week ago. The £65 fee has been debited and I am waiting for the email confirmation.
I learnt today that, in the wake of Brexit, my employers have decided to change name. They want to send a message to clients that they are a truly local British business. I have also been told that my job will go in 6 months - 1 year's time. My PR application may have been accepted before that, however the name change will take place before the Home Office have processed it. Should I contact them to advise them of the name change? This is the second employer of mine who changes names while I am working there! :roll:
Thanks in advance.