ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eu3

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

eu3

Post by Mal111 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:47 am

hi guys i need advice
im applying for permenent residence going through the form i have this confusion my wife work for a company that has many branch in different areas of dublin so should i put head office address where it says place of work? also tell and email??
also same problem in the 5 year history of activity section she work at 3 different branches.

secondy im very organised when it comes to paper work its occupasional habbit loll
i have every single bill in fact three different bills for every month electricity gass internet/tv and as we changes 3 houses in past 5 year i got all contracts and prtbs. the problem is they are so many as togather they are as thick as a 500 pages book like and im sending them all proof of residence, do you guys think its ok or i may pi**ed off some one in the treaty section ?

J_Karim
BANNED

Re: eu3

Post by J_Karim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:35 am

Currently I got 10 years residency..
When you put your wife working address mentioned the current branch address where she is working at present..
And while you put working history mentioned each time the right branch where she used to work..
By the way you make sure the contact no her present branch Number..
And email you can use her current branch email address or even HR email address or her managers official email..

My time line : EU- 3- They received my application 25th July 2016.
I Received my acknowledgment and approval together.. 08/08/2016.. which is 16 days only..

f you calculate properly as working days it took only 10 working days..
make sure apply before the expiration of GNIB of 6 months..As they mention on website it might took up to ten months..
For further any issue you can write here ..I will try to write back..

Hope it helps
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:08 pm

well thats the confusing part in 5 yrs she work on 4 different branches though same employer how should i write that in the history section ?

maybe il write branch address in the employer detail part and head office address in the employement history part?

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:38 pm

Yeah you can do that actually they will verify her las 5 years p60s which makes perfect sense..
If they follow the p60s it will says a lot..If you the mean..
Id say make sure the current phone no in mail working address..

Regards
J.K

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:20 pm

**. Colour copies of all pages of all passports of applicant.
**. Colour copies of Passport of EU citizen.
**. Two passport-size photos of applicant
**. Two passport-size photos of EU citizen.
**. Evidence of relationship of applicant to EU citizen as Civil Marriage Certificate.
**. Evidence of activities in the State of E.U citizen.
1.Letter from employer setting out terms and conditions of employment and signed contract of employment
2. P60s for the last five years.
**. Copies of 3 recent pay slips (dated within the previous 6 months)
**. Evidence of residence of applicant and EU citizen in the State for a continuous period of 5 years:
1. Letter from landlord,tenancy agreement, and Letters of Registration from Private Residential Tenancies Board.
2. Utility bills in the names of both the applicant and the EU citizen for each year of residence.

Thats all I provided Nothing more and nothing less
They did not ask for any further documents...

Regards
J.K

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:39 pm

yup i got all that and thats all im sending.

one question last year i renewed my passport now the first stamp on my old passport from 2012 to 2017 however i had transfer that stamp to my new passport which is from 2015 to 2017 should i also send colour copy of old passport?

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:54 pm

Yes you need send of your all passport old new or current ..

Key point is :You need to send all the passports photo copies ..

you can do it black and white but they want color if the pages contains any Information like your details or any visa pages..
So only Information pages you can do color and the rest you can do black and white..(as you know most of the pages are empty).
It will saves your money because comparatively color copies cost more than black and white..

Regards
J.K

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:08 pm

thanks bro
I did send my application yesterday I sent current and previous passport that cover all the 5 years lets see :mrgreen:
I put branch address in employment details section but put head office phone and email.

In the history of employment section I put head office address.
hope things go smoothly :)
will let you know if I herd anything bk from them sooner or later 8)
im not very worried about it cos my wife has been working for like 6 years never had any gap nor taken any social.

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:24 pm

Cool yes let me no
If your wife working and u submit all the p60s
You will get it straight away..
Like I got it done with in two weeks only while people are waiting almost a year.
As you have no complexity you should get by a month
I got acknowledgement & approval together in ten days.
Good luck bro

NB : Did you apply for citizenship?
Just wondering

Regards
J.K

one2three

Post by one2three » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:41 pm

J_Karim wrote:Cool yes let me no
If your wife working and u submit all the p60s
You will get it straight away..
Like I got it done with in two weeks only while people are waiting almost a year.
As you have no complexity you should get by a month
I got acknowledgement & approval together in ten days.
Good luck bro

NB : Did you apply for citizenship?
Just wondering

not the same case everytime... your case i say was an exception... i applied for PR over 3 months ago and havnt got the approval yet... just a letter saying that they have received my application.

sent all p60's and all other documents were needed, and i believe it was very straight forward case.. but still waiting and lets see what happens now. :)
I am because we are.

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:06 pm

I would every case is individual but regardless as long as you have all documents it's easier for them to justify
However I would say may be my case was too fast but they will get back at you before the expiration of your current visa or if they do not get back you in time you can go GNIB
for a temporary extension..just try to get an acknowledgement letter if your visa about to expire
Did you apply Eu 8 yet?
If so please share your time frame

Regards
J.K

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:20 pm

yea i did applied for citizenship on last week of august with the new form tho i havnt herd anything from them and did not get my original passport back either its bn almost 6 weeks.

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:09 pm

Currently they are working on first week of August applicants so I'd say give it another two weeks for the acknowledgement..
They will get back at you with passport as well as your acknowledgement letter

Regards
J.K