ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Pending FLR(FP)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ramli
Newly Registered

Re: Application Pending FLR(FP)

Post by ramli » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:09 am

asiangeek84 wrote:
ramli wrote:i applied flr fp on the same ground suggested by you but after reading my refusal letter,i feel that home office is playing game with me because they didn't give me reasons that why they refuse me on the grounds and case law written in covering letter.i am little bit scared because i have heard from many people that home office nowadays plays games with people.before going to the court ,is there any way i can ask them to reconsider.
i paid them full fees so atleast i deserve that they give me proper reasons for refusing and i don't understand that my human right claim is clearly unfounded.i don't have anybody in india and i don't have home in india where would i go.please gurus guide me that do you think my claim is strong enough to win in the court
i gave them many reported decisions of high court who were similar adult child of female bocs but they didn't consider my grounds what should i do please guide me.Any advise will be helpful;l
Hi ramli.. Have you received a biometric request from home office before they refused you?
yes

asiangeek84
Newly Registered

Post by asiangeek84 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:01 pm

ramli wrote:
asiangeek84 wrote:
ramli wrote: Hi hi ramli .. Have you received a biometric request from home office before they refused you?
yes
So you applied for FLR FP as a partner of a British person? Or as a parent of a British child? I'm trying to understand why did they refused you..

ramli
Newly Registered

Post by ramli » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:19 am

thanks for your reply my friend.
i am over 18 child of british citizen who doesn't havea ny relative and home in home country.
my all family members are settled here.

asiangeek84
Newly Registered

Re: FLR FP as a Partner and Parent

Post by asiangeek84 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:32 pm

asiangeek84 wrote:FLR-FP As a Partner & Parent

Application Timeline
March 16, 2016 - Application Sent to HO
March 17, 2016 - Documents Received by HO
April 8, 2016 - Application fee deducted

No acknowledgement letter nor biometrics request yet as of April 14 (4 weeks)

Details of my application:
Came in the country on a family visit visa when I was still married to my abusive British partner. I'm a victim of domestic abuse and I got emails, police record and pictures to prove it, I also got my ex husband's british ex partner's statement that shows that he physically abused her for 7 years.
A bit complicated case since my situation fell in domestic abuse case, however, I have my own family now after I left my husband 4 years ago.. I applied as a partner and parent and not as an abused immigrant. I'm now waiting for the result of my application and staying positive.. No matter what, I will fight for my rights to stay here and take care of my beautiful family. I found a British man who love and respected me and also took care of me and he is my bestfriend.
My mistake in marrying the wrong man turns into a nightmare (details is too horrible to put in a text). I was too young back then.

Documents I submitted:
-Sent 3 years co habitation proof (bills, gp letters, council tax, property title, business docs etc)
-Met the financial requirements
-Sent support letter from family, friends and MP
-Sent passport of my British partner and child
-Loads of images
TIMELINE UPDATE:

April 21, 2016 - Acknowledgement letter received from HO saying that my case is a bit complex so it's taking them quite a while to make the decision.
April 27, 2016 - Biometric request received.
April 28, 2016 - Biometric submitted

Decision - Waiting
Documents return - Waiting

Waiting game is painful.. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

MyGodisable

Post by MyGodisable » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:01 pm

[quote="asiangeek84"][quote="asiangeek84"]FLR-FP As a Partner & Parent

Application Timeline

Came in the country on a family visit visa when I was still married to my abusive British partner. I'm a victim of domestic abuse and I got emails, police record and pictures to prove it, I also got my ex husband's british ex partner's statement that shows that he physically abused her for 7 years.
A bit complicated case since my situation fell in domestic abuse case, however, I have my own family now after I left my husband 4 years ago.. I applied as a partner and parent and not as an abused immigrant. I'm now waiting for the result of my application and staying positive.. No matter what, I will fight for my rights to stay here and take care of my beautiful family. I found a British man who love and respected me and also took care of me and he is my bestfriend.
My mistake in marrying the wrong man turns into a nightmare (details is too horrible to put in a text). I was too young back then.

Documents I submitted:
-Sent 3 years co habitation proof (bills, gp letters, council tax, property title, business docs etc)
-Loads of images[/quote]

TIMELINE UPDATE:

April 21, 2016 - Acknowledgement letter received from HO saying that my case is a bit complex so it's taking them quite a while to make the decision.

Decision - Waiting

Waiting game is painful.. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed.[/quote]

@asiangeek84 »,

I received the same acknowledgement letter from HO just some weeks ago. you don't have to be worry. It's always giving to people that applied with FLR(FP) form. The most important thing is that you are provided with your biometric letter.

Also, I will like to ask when you received your biometric letter that contain your barcode does it contain the following information:

1. your full name
2. place of birth
3. nationality
4. date of birth
5. information that says the barcode is "2D barcode"

Note: i mean the biometric enrolment letter that was given to you to scan in the post office, does it contain the above information. i am with the same situation as you but little bit confused. Thank you

MyGodisable

Post by MyGodisable » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:05 pm

@asiangeek84,

I received the same acknowledgement letter from HO just some weeks ago. you don't have to be worry. It's always giving to people that applied with FLR(FP) form. The most important thing is that you are provided with your biometric letter.

Also, I will like to ask when you received your biometric letter that contain your barcode does it contain the following information:

1. your full name
2. place of birth
3. nationality
4. date of birth

Note: i mean the biometric enrolment letter that was given to you to scan in the post office, does it contain the above information. i am with the same situation as you but little bit confused. Thank you

asiangeek84
Newly Registered

Post by asiangeek84 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:29 pm

MyGodisable wrote:@asiangeek84,

1. your full name
2. place of birth
3. nationality
4. date of birth

Hello Mygodisable,
Yes all those information are in my biometric request. 2D Barcode page is that letter where that 2 barcodes are, the one that the sticker from the post office was placed.
Can you share your timeline with me.. It's good to know that we have the same situation.. It's really stressful but I hope it will all end soon.

zagino
Newly Registered

Post by zagino » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:23 am

asiangeek84 wrote:
MyGodisable wrote:@asiangeek84,

1. your full name
2. place of birth
3. nationality
4. date of birth

Hello Mygodisable,
Yes all those information are in my biometric request. 2D Barcode page is that letter where that 2 barcodes are, the one that the sticker from the post office was placed.
Can you share your timeline with me.. It's good to know that we have the same situation.. It's really stressful but I hope it will all end soon.

Hello asianangel,

I am more or less in the same situation as you. Would you be kind and update me with your latest news. I hope they are positive.

bukaro8
Newly Registered

Post by bukaro8 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:42 pm

MyGodisable wrote:
asiangeek84 wrote:

Application Timeline

Documents I submitted:
-Loads of images
TIMELINE UPDATE:

Decision - Waiting

@asiangeek84 »,

1. your full name
2. place of birth
3. nationality
4. date of birth

asiangeek84 wrote:

Application Timeline

Documents I submitted:
-Loads of images
TIMELINE UPDATE:

Decision - Waiting

Hi there... do you have any update on your case? :?: :o

Rabat1
BANNED

Post by Rabat1 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:54 am

Hi do you have any update for your application??
Thanks

uote="bukaro8"]
MyGodisable wrote:
asiangeek84 wrote:

Application Timeline

Documents I submitted:
-Loads of images
TIMELINE UPDATE:

Decision - Waiting

@asiangeek84 »,

1. your full name
2. place of birth
3. nationality
4. date of birth

asiangeek84 wrote:

Application Timeline

Documents I submitted:
-Loads of images
TIMELINE UPDATE:

Decision - Waiting

Hi there... do you have any update on your case? :?: :o[/quote]

Laddu23
Newly Registered
India

Post by Laddu23 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Dear friends,I have applied for flr fp as a parent to British child.I applied on 18 may 2017 received biometric on 23 August 2017 gave biometric on next day.I have not heared anythung yet wondering how long it will take.my immegration history is I came as student in 2009 married a British in 2015 got spouse visa on 5 year route have 8 months baby who is british.iam not with my spouse now we are seperated as it's turned to be abusive relationship.we are legally not divorced.living seperatly.plz reply me if any one have any idea abt visa processing times.

Nazsahar
Newly Registered

Post by Nazsahar » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi need help please i have submitted my application flr fp partner of british and parent of british child and step father of 2 britisb childn 6/11/17 application received next day on 8/11/17 fee was taken .received my partner and step sons british passport back today on 10/11/17 no biomatric yet can anyone tell if they normally return the passport this quickly or just mine .thanks

ahmed291991
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by ahmed291991 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:07 pm

Hello there,
I have a pending application at home office for 5 months now. I applied as a adult child of British citizen father who is ill and having a bad health. I applied on the ground of article -8 human rights under flr fp. I shall break down my Immigration history for your better understanding and giving me a better advice.
So, in 2013 I came as a student and finished my Bachelors and finalises my masters aswell but as of before my visa was expiring I applied to article -8 human rights ground on 26th of July and since than I am waiting for the decision even though my biometrics has been taken two weeks after my file lodging to Ho.
Dear friends as my parents and siblings are British nationals and they have a approved my stay with them in the UK do you think it is likely that I shall be granted the leave to remain? Or if not if I will get an appeal right to fight my decision.
Many thanks advance and looking forward to hear your opinion on my case

remmy28
Newly Registered
Uganda

Post by remmy28 » Tue May 01, 2018 8:19 pm

hello RAMI
Regarding your pending application did the HO get back to you.

i am in almost a similar situation i first put my application in on the 14th of nov 2016
i am married to a british..i had my baby in may 2017.alot of delays and HO Complications put my marriage on strain, my husband walked out on us in july. the HO wrote asking for a child birth certificate, passport and DNA in AUGUST.saying if they dont get a response they refuse the application.
i managed to send everything except the DNA because my husband till now has not been in contact.
it has been really frustrating me as a new mum.HO has nevergot back to me sice AUGUST 2017 this may 2018 now