ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Visa refused ( Help Please )

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ahlawy1993
Newly Registered

Tier 4 Visa refused ( Help Please )

Post by ahlawy1993 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Hello,

My visa got refused because of my bank statements which did not satisfy the officer ,the maintenance funds wasn't sufficient , but i calculated the difference , it was only 172 GBP difference ,
My question what i can do , Should i make an administrative review requesr , would it help ? Also i would like to say that my accommodation in uk will be with my sister,as she is a British citizen and she lived there for 11 years.

Thanks
Regards

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 Visa refused ( Help Please )

Post by sah10406 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:40 am

You are required to show a specific amount of money for your tuition fees and living costs. I don't know why you thought being "only" £172 short would be ignored, but it will not. The refusal is correct, and Administrative Review would not overturn it.

Your sister's situation is not relevant to the money you need to show.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

mohammed1980

Re: Tier 4 Visa refused ( Help Please )

Post by mohammed1980 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:55 pm

ahlawy1993 wrote:Hello,

My visa got refused because of my bank statements which did not satisfy the officer ,the maintenance funds wasn't sufficient , but i calculated the difference , it was only 172 GBP difference ,
My question what i can do , Should i make an administrative review requesr , would it help ? Also i would like to say that my accommodation in uk will be with my sister,as she is a British citizen and she lived there for 11 years.

Thanks
Regards
Keep the rquired sum of money in your bank account and reapply after 28 days.