ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 as ILR Dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Santosh919
Newly Registered

Tier1 as ILR Dependent

Post by Santosh919 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:16 am

hi Gurus,

First of all thank you for this forum which helps alot. Im on tier 1 at the moment and am Finishing my visa in oct. My wife has Tier 1 general and have applied for ILR in sep. We both hold individual tier1 visas. Now my question is can i put an application as ilr dependent, assuming she is getting her ILR. The reason i want to do this is because i am not meeting the income threshold for this current year and i have ccj(finance related) and a simple caution given in 2011 dec. as i have spoken to some solicitors they said i can put an application assuming she is getting her ilr and ukvi put my application pending as decision is pending on hers. Please help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier1 as ILR Dependent

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:32 am

Why didn't she apply for ILR in person for same day decision? ILR by post can take many months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Santosh919
Newly Registered

Post by Santosh919 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Hi CR001,

When we met the solicitor, he advised us to do postal application. And she have been on self employed in 2013-14 for which we have filed accounts late(HMRC updated and have sa302) but paid in full before the application. As we had 3 deaths in our family in 2014 and 2015, we didnt concentrate or put much interest into it to be honest. We had to send too much many to india as one of the family member had to go liver transplantation, but didnt had any luck though. so after we realised the visa is comming near we straight away cleared the file and cleared the fine we had from companies house and hmrc tax and all. hence the solicitor have advised to go for postal.

Thanks
Santosh

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:23 pm

You can do FLR(M) if you meet the requirements and reference the application to the ILR one.

If ILR fails, FLR(M) will also fail.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Santosh919
Newly Registered

Post by Santosh919 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:05 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Thanks
Santosh

Santosh919
Newly Registered

FLR (M) Dependent - TS10 Points

Post by Santosh919 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:44 pm

Hi All,

I have made my application FLR (M) on 17th Oct 2016. Prior to that as i have moved address i didn't receive any notifications from police about the signal jump fine. Police stopped when i jumped the signal and at the time i didn't had my license on me so they gave me a green slip and said i should receive either points or a pack to attend the course. As i didn't receive anything for a while (Like 2 months) i have called police station couple of time and gave a PC number on slip and they said they couldn't find anything so eventually i stopped chasing, last month i realised 3 points on my licence. after the enquiry i got to know that police have notified the court on 04th Oct and the judgement took place on 08th of Nov, Application made on 17th Oct.

Now do i have to notify this to HO regarding this or can i ignore it as the judgement took after the application, I am so confused please help me

Thanks
Santosh

Santosh919
Newly Registered

Post by Santosh919 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:03 pm

Please some one reply..

Santosh919
Newly Registered

Post by Santosh919 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:05 am

PLease can any one rply...