ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

stamp 4 support letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kewlcat
Newly Registered

stamp 4 support letter

Post by kewlcat » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:03 am

Hi All

thanks for a great forum! I am a south african and have a green card that expires middle october of this year. I have applied and submitted required documentation to the dept four weeks ago. What is the turn around time to get this processed? I know they say 4 - 6 weeks, but i am worried that it won't be processed in time...

Any experience to share is welcome.

Best regards

Newly Registered

Re: stamp 4 support letter

Post by 0990 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:07 pm

I'm in the same boat.

My Green Card is going to expire on 20th Oct. and I actually applied for the support letter on 2nd Aug by Reg. post.

Emailed them two weeks ago. No response so far.

Eventually called them. The lady on the phone asked me when did I send the documents even though I gave her my GC details which made me suspicious. I thought she should be able to check/track it from her system. She did say they have received the documents after I told her the date but, have not processed them yet, and she cannot give me the timeline. She advised me to email them.

It looks like a waiting game. :?

kewlcat
Newly Registered

Post by kewlcat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:19 pm

thanks for the reply! It's nerve wrecking, Fragoman manages my stuff they said that I just need to provide proof that we submitted everything in time with my appointment at my local GNIB station, they recon it shouldn't be a problem and will be able to continue works long as we can proof we applied... not sure though!

Newly Registered

Post by 0990 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:41 am

kewlcat wrote:thanks for the reply! It's nerve wrecking, Fragoman manages my stuff they said that I just need to provide proof that we submitted everything in time with my appointment at my local GNIB station, they recon it shouldn't be a problem and will be able to continue works long as we can proof we applied... not sure though!
I just want to get this monkey (stamp 1) off my back, as you mentioned it is nerve wrecking experience.

Please do post your update whenever you get it and I will do the same.

kewlcat
Newly Registered

Post by kewlcat » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:51 am

0990 wrote:
kewlcat wrote:thanks for the reply! It's nerve wrecking, Fragoman manages my stuff they said that I just need to provide proof that we submitted everything in time with my appointment at my local GNIB station, they recon it shouldn't be a problem and will be able to continue works long as we can proof we applied... not sure though!
I just want to get this monkey (stamp 1) off my back, as you mentioned it is nerve wrecking experience.

Please do post your update whenever you get it and I will do the same.
Just to let you know, it finally arrived. Have received letter in post two days ago just as you said it's a waiting game!

sturmovik
Newly Registered

Post by sturmovik » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:39 am

Hey Guys,

Any updates??
Meself posted the request on 12th sep. they received it on 13th sep but since then no response at all.

My critical skills expiring on 9th november.. its getting panicky!

Any updates from anyone? I'm gonna follow up with them again and copy my HR in it.

Thanks.