ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Requesting documents already submitted

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tuathanach

Requesting documents already submitted

Post by tuathanach » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:12 am

Hi there,

A little information that I'd like to share as I feel I am going crazy.

I sent in my application and sent original documents;birth certs, marriage certs etc of ancestors (that i confirmed was okay to do). I'm applying based on Irish Associations of descent (but not close enough to register in FBR).

They've now asked me to send a certified copy of my birth certificate, my father's and my grandfather's but I did indeed submit those documents with my original application (in fact, they returned them to me in the letter asking me to provide them!!).

Now, i've asked a few times why as they were included and the response i get is; i've been asked to inform you to submit your birth certificate, father's and grandfather's (all documents which they already have!).

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Obie
Ireland

Re: Requesting documents already submitted

Post by Obie » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:13 pm

You need to inform the Justice department that you have sent what is been required, and if they have a problem with it, they should set out what it is so you can remedy it.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors