ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting times for FLR(FP)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Akushika
Newly Registered

Waiting times for FLR(FP)

Post by Akushika » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:42 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm on the 10 year family life as a partner and mother of British children. My first 2.5 year expired in March and I filled out the FLR(FP) for renewal. I got an acknowledgement letter saying that my application raises issues relating to the European Convention on human rights which are complex in nature and so I fall outside the normal service standard. What does that mean and how long might it take for them to make a decision.
Many thanks

Akushika

Casa

Re: Waiting times for FLR(FP)

Post by Casa » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:48 pm

It's a standard letter informing you that the HO don't expect to be able to make a decision on your application within their published guidelines. FLR(FP) applications are generally a lengthy process.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Akushika
Newly Registered

Post by Akushika » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:46 pm

Ok. Thank you very much.

akash1793
Newly Registered

Post by akash1793 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:05 am

Hello everyone

Has anyone of you have got any response from Home Office regarding their FLR application.
I have been waiting from June 2016.
Timeline:
Application submitted on 12 June 16
24th June 2016: I received a letter saying European Convention on Human Right.
29th of June 2016 : Biometric done
Still waiting