ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa process from pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saj2014
Newly Registered

spouse visa process from pakistan

Post by saj2014 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:56 pm

i need help to clarify something i am british citizen i am applying for my wife visa soon alll the documents from her side is done like english test,TB test etc.from my side all the income documents (payslip from last six month,tenant agreement for studio flat etc .. i want to apply online on her behalf from uk.
my wifw sent me all the documents from pakistan the one that mention above question are below please reply

1 . does she has to do her biomatric before i submit application online?
2 . what documents she has to send to the application centre in islamabad (becouse i got all the orignal here in uk to be sent to sheffield office ?
3 . she is 7 month pregnant will that couse any trouble for getting the visa?
4 . do i have to do property survey from an estate agent bcouse i am renting a studio flat? *not shring with anyone*

i will be waiting for answer any help will be much appreciated

Casa

Re: spouse visa process from pakistan

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:06 pm

As your post isn't relevant to claiming benefits, I've moved it to the correct forum.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: spouse visa process from pakistan

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:21 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.