ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No eu parents

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

viking23

No eu parents

Post by viking23 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:49 am

Hello everyone . I m member of this forum about 1 year but i follwing this board past 2 years its really help full .
I want to ask
1.can my eu spouse sponsor my parents ?
2. We send them money form bank transfer to bank we have about 8 months record .is that enough for support the application ?
3. Is their any option that she can sponsor in her home country ?
Plz any advice thanks

J_Karim
BANNED

Re: No eu parents

Post by J_Karim » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:04 am

Hi there
To my best Knowledge
1.can my Eu spouse sponsor my parents ?

*Yes she can infact you and she can do dual sponsor like showing both property or bank statement it shows sponsor is strong..

2. We send them money form bank transfer to bank we have about 8 months record .is that enough for support the application ?

*In your case your as they are your parents don't have show that you are supporting your parents unless its reunification long term visa you are applying..if its a visit visa just sponsor and health insurance is fine..

3. Is their any option that she can sponsor in her home country?

*As long as someone are financially solvent can sponsor any one any where..
Hope it helps..
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

viking23

Post by viking23 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:40 am

Thanks j karim for reply . I want settle my parents permanent with us . But i dont know how they can settle with us in ireland . If u know any information plz explain thanks once again.

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by zahmed05 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:41 am

Hi,

What is your nationality? Where are your parents based? Where are you based now?

Was the money getting transferred from your Spouse's or joint account?

Getting a visa from Pakistan/India may be extremely hard. A quick way could be to get a UK visa and let them travel under free movement directive to Ireland.

viking23

Post by viking23 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:28 pm

zahmed05 wrote:Hi,

What is your nationality? Where are your parents based? Where are you based now?
Was the money getting transferred from your Spouse's or joint account?

Getting a visa from Pakistan/India may be extremely hard. A quick way could be to get a UK visa and let them travel under free movement directive to Ireland.
I m pakistani and my parents in pakistan .
Money transfer from my wife account to my parents joint account .
For ireland visa i know we have to wait atleast 1and half year but i app for uk eea family permit its gonna be very hard and no gurantree thats why i want to apply for schengen visa for them . But i dont know which documents needs .

viking23

Post by viking23 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:30 pm

I m on stamp 4eufam and i m ireland .

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:15 pm

If you are asking about documentation,they are all simple documents
such as: you and your wife passport copies,marriage cert,both birth cert,both bank statement,your parents passports and their marriage cert as well as birth cert..
Give them your address prof if you have PRTB add them too..get a letter from landlord too if possible
If they(your parents ) have any properties in back home make them in English version and appostile by solicitor..if they have bank statement or savings acc show it to them too..
NB: you and your wife must provide the job contact in detail and current employment letter stating you are on full time employemt as well..
They mostly check how solvent you are??
Add you and your wife all previous P60s

There are most normal documents you need to provide..
Finally add a nice cover letter along with app to explain why you want them here and how you financially you will maintain them..

Regards
J.K

viking23

Post by viking23 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:57 pm

J_Karim wrote:If you are asking about documentation,they are all simple documents
such as: you and your wife passport copies,marriage cert,both birth cert,both bank statement,your parents passports and their marriage cert as well as birth cert..
Give them your address prof if you have PRTB add them too..get a letter from landlord too if possible
If they(your parents ) have any properties in back home make them in English version and appostile by solicitor..if they have bank statement or savings acc show it to them too..
NB: you and your wife must provide the job contact in detail and current employment letter stating you are on full time employemt as well..
They mostly check how solvent you are??
Add you and your wife all previous P60s

There are most normal documents you need to provide..
Finally add a nice cover letter along with app to explain why you want them here and how you financially you will maintain them..
Thanks j karim with detail answer

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:05 pm

No worries !!!!!!!!
Happy to help

Regards
J.K