ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa For Pakistani Passport Holder Living KSA

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alisherazi
Newly Registered

Ireland Spouse Visa For Pakistani Passport Holder Living KSA

Post by alisherazi » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:56 am

Helloo Everyone,

This is my first time here. I need help i am From Pakistan liveing and working in KSA (saudi Arabia) since 2008. 6 Months before i got married my wife holding a british Passport and liveing and working in Ireland since 10 Years. My Question is that from where and how to start the Process for joine Spouse Visa of ireland . do i need to go pakistan for apply or i can stay here in Saudia and apply from here. all supporting documents like Urdu nekha name and English Translation of urdu Nekha nama and nadra marriage registration certificate and FRC family registration certificate with me i attest all the documents by notray public in pak and also by foregin affairs. can anyone guide me...

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa For Pakistani Passport Holder Living

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:05 pm

Hello,
If your wife in working and living in ireland, you can apply for join spouse visa from KSA. No need to come to pak and wait for a year while your application is under process.

Your wife need to provide an upto date job letter, 3 latest payslips, P60's for the past few years. An invitation and sponsorship letter, copy of her UK passport. Proof of address like utility bills, bank statement. marriage cert from NADRA, 10 pictures of your wedding.

Try to find out if you have irish embassy in KSA. If yes, try to call them. If not your nearest embassy is in Abu DHabi and comparatively your case would be finalized quickly rather than in pak.

any question, post back

alisherazi1
Newly Registered

Post by alisherazi1 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:53 pm

Helloo CalvinKlein.

Greetings of the day,
As you said i call the irish embassy here in Riyadh Ksa then i personally visit embassy to collect the detail of documents and subimited all the documents on 14 November 2016 and also piad the visa fee in cash and they give me Receipt. They return originall marriage certificate on the spot and just take copies of them and rest of the documents they keep original and after that till now i didn't get any response that abu dhabi visa office receive my file or not on January 5th i send an email to irish embassy abu dhabi that
(May I inquire concerning the status of my application for a Join Spouse Visa? After having submitted application for Join Spouse Visa at the Irish Embassy Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in 14th November 2016, I haven't got any update on this.)

I get this reply from there side....

Ali,

Please note, the Abu Dhabi Visa Office has experienced a very large increase in European Union Treaty Rights (EUTR) visa applications. This increase has put huge strains on our capabilities and is leading to long delays in processing these applications. Delays should be expected until further notice.

Best regards,

Visa Office

Abu Dhabi

alisherazi1
Newly Registered

Post by alisherazi1 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:15 pm

helloo Everyone,
today i got good news my visa Decision is Approved my visa status was Join/acc.EU Cit (Spouse) and i applied from Saudi Arabia on 14 November 2016.

Spunky
Newly Registered

Post by Spunky » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:02 am

Hi can you please inform me what kind of documents did u submit .i am facing same situation .how much is visa free as per i know visa is free .
Regards

alisherazi1
Newly Registered

Post by alisherazi1 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:01 pm

hello Spunky i paid visa fees 265 Saudi Riyal when i visit the embassy to submit the documents from my wife's side she provide up to date job letter, 3 latest payslips, P 60's for the past 6 years. An invitation and sponsorship letter, copy of her UK passport. Proof of address like utility bills, bank statement. from my side i provide to embassy marriage cert from NADRA, FRI family Registration Certificate, English translation of Urdu nikha nama all of there documents attested by foreign office Islamabad and by notry public,10 pictures of our wedding and also i attached my 1 year bank statement 6 months salary slip, my employment latter on company latter head pad and attested by Saudi chamber of commerce. the copy of my Saudi (iqama) work permit with English translation translated by authorized translator. and dont forget the make the copies of all these documents specially the copies of your passport when you are going to submit you visa application because they will ask from you the copies of your passport all pages a to z.
any question, post back

Amafhh14
Newly Registered

Post by Amafhh14 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:45 am

Salaam,

Dear Ali Sherazi,

Since you have gone through whole the process as an applicant with Pakistani nationality (Applied at Saudi Arabia) I would appreciate your feed bank on below:

1- Did you provide bio-metric?
2- Do they acknowledge the application if sent by DHL?

It has been around 22 days where I got only confirmation from DHL that the documents have been delivered but no acknowledgement from Irish embassy at Riyadh.

My concern is how one would know if his/her application is progressing through the process?

Kindly comment from your experience or observation.

Thanks & Best Regards,