ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long it may take to get a hearing date?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rakhalbalok786
Newly Registered

How long it may take to get a hearing date?

Post by rakhalbalok786 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:51 pm

hi i am an ex EEA familly member.I have no kids.My marriage was broken last november.I did apply for both permanent residency /retain right of residence ,they have rejected my application in june 2016 with appeal right I did an appeal as I have all the proof for atleast retain right of resident.

1)Marriage lasted 5 years 4months
2)living under one roof about 4years 9month
3) she was in employment at the time of decree absolute
4) proof of work of my sponsorI have submitted {a} 2010 january to 2014 february {B} november 2014 untill 15th november 2015,Including payslip,latter from HM revenue.
home office either lost or ignored those paper I have no idea,they said "whilst home office can accept that you have provided sufficient evidence to show that your EEa national sponsor has exercised treaty right in the uk from 2010 to 2014, the home office are not satisfied that EEA national sponsor has exercised the treaty right continously at the time of your divorce on 8th november"

I have launched the appeal 20th june.still didnt get any hearing date.
how long it may take and what is the chance to win the case ?please advise me.living a very stressfull life.

Pedicini

Re: How long it may take to get a hearing date?

Post by Pedicini » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:29 am

Hi,

I am a EEA-Non wife refused application in July 2016 the reason of not enough evidence. I appealed 10th August 2016 with paper hearing. I have a decision letter written I won it dated 28th September 2016 and waiting right now for my passport - card.

Hope it will help.

rakhalbalok786
Newly Registered

Post by rakhalbalok786 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:51 pm

Congrets!But I only recieved a confirmation email from the tribunal that my appeal launched and the fee was taken the same time,14th july untill today not ay other update yet? any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks

Malikss

Post by Malikss » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:45 pm

Hi i am in same route like you. I jeard its take nearly 1 year and in some casses 1 year 2 months i made appeal on april and still waiting. What about your fees is they return it or not cause mine they return it and said in your case senario you dont need to pay its exempt.