ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR letter from Home Office

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tresgoya

EEA PR letter from Home Office

Post by tresgoya » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:06 pm

Hi,

Can someone advise if the result of your EEA PR application would arrive as a regular mail delivery or by registered/signed post?

I had included a giant registered return envelope for my documents when I had sent it. However, I'm not sure if the PR confirmation or rejection letter would come along in that batch, or separately.

I'm suspicious that one of the tenants in our building is stealing other people's posts. So, if the HO doesn't send the letter registered, I might ask the local Post Office to retain my post for a weekly pick-up.

Thanks!

ohara
Diamond Member

Re: EEA PR letter from Home Office

Post by ohara » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:19 am

Mine needed a signature and I missed it as I was in London at the time.

I didn't include a return envelope and the DCPR came in the same packet as all of my documents that were being returned.

tresgoya

Re: EEA PR letter from Home Office

Post by tresgoya » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:03 pm

ohara wrote:Mine needed a signature and I missed it as I was in London at the time.

I didn't include a return envelope and the DCPR came in the same packet as all of my documents that were being returned.
Thanks ohara! It's handy to know.