ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR questions - Tier 1 G

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR questions - Tier 1 G

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:37 am

sanind8 wrote:Do I need funds maintained for 90 days while going for ILR ?
No, I don't believe it is required.
sanind8 wrote:Could you please list me documents required for ILR?
Have you bothered to read the Set(O) form and guidance notes or done any research on the forum yourself?
sanind8 wrote:My family is leaving in UK for 4 years now. They are on Tier 1 general dependent visa.
How much stay is required to go ILR for T1G dependent?
On what date did they APPLY and were they granted their Tier 1 G dependent visas?

Your clock start towards ILR is from April 2011. You could have already applied for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

olgachilds
BANNED

Re: When can I be illegible for ILR?

Post by olgachilds » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:39 pm

Sounds doable, yes.
You do not need maintenance but you do need to show earnings in the 12 out of last 15 months, do not forget about that.
Family is eligible only if they are pre- 9th July 2012 dependants, so you would need to qualify "4 years" much more carefully -- when exactly did they apply for and were issued with their entry clearance for the first time, and that their extensions were in-country.
Your wife needs to meet KoLL requirement, so yes, either NARIC or Trinity of IELTS.
You BOTH need Life in the UK, dont forget that/
If they are post 9 July 2012 dependants, their leave would survive your ILR, so do not worry about it.

sanind8
Newly Registered

ILR Timeline for dependents

Post by sanind8 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:44 am

Hi Forum

My dependents wife & daughter have arrived in UK on 10, Nov 2012.

Do they qualify to go for ILR with me on same day application?

I am due now to apply for ILR.

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:54 am

CR001 wrote:It is not necessary to start a new topic with every question you have on the same application. Keep your questions in on thread.

See also Multiple Posts (click)
Posts merged.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:02 am

Yes, if dependants satisfy 319E and 319J respectively.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

sanind8
Newly Registered

Funds Requirement for ILR to accounts

Post by sanind8 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:21 am

Hi All

What is the requirement of funds over £55K maintenance in personal/business account for ILR?

Does this apply to both accounts or only personal account?

Thanks​
San

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:18 am

vinny wrote:
CR001 wrote:It is not necessary to start a new topic with every question you have on the same application. Keep your questions in on thread.

See also Multiple Posts (click)
Posts merged.

sanind8
Newly Registered

Post by sanind8 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:36 am

Sorry but I didn't understand what's going wrong with post to be honest??

Could you please reply to my query posted earlier regarding £55K on which account????

Is that a personal , business OR both??

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:01 pm

sanind8 wrote:Sorry but I didn't understand what's going wrong with post to be honest?? You keep starting a new topic and we keep merging your topics and asking you to stop new topics with each question and you seem to ignore our requests.

Could you please reply to my query posted earlier regarding £55K on which account???? There is no maintenance requirement for ILR.

Is that a personal , business OR both??

Thanks
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.