ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 working abroad

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Newly Registered

EU1 working abroad

Post by 4815162342 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Hello everyone,

My situation is as follows: I'm a British Citizen currently working full-time in Spain earning €28k p.a.
My Argentinian Wife is currently living at our apartment in Ireland and I visit most weekends. She is studying and working part-time but we need to apply for a residency card before her visa expires in March.
The question I therefore have regarding the EU1 form is:
-because I'm no longer working in Ireland (I have worked in Dublin before I received my Spanish job 5 months ago) the only category I would fall into for the EU-member would be the section E 'residing with sufficient resources'. Would my full-time work in another State count as residing with sufficient resources?

If anyone could clarify about this it would be much appreciated. I've tried searching through the forums but nothing found with this matter.
Thanks!

J_Karim
BANNED

Re: EU1 working abroad

Post by J_Karim » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:02 am

To be honest from my best knowledge,its a complecated matter..because your wife visa based on your activity in the states..now if you move in to diff country she loses her rights in the states where she residing..
now its my own understnding ..she has to reside where you currently exerciseing your activities..
its just my own research..

Professioanls might has diff opinion on that..
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

Newly Registered

Post by 4815162342 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Thanks for your reply.
Just to reiterate that I do live in Ireland with our apartment, but I'm employed in Spain where I work during the week.
Anyone else have any thoughts please?

M.F

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:04 am

OR else you can email them
eutreatyrights@justice.ie
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

Newly Registered