ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visiting Visa to US in TIER1 E Category

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

FOCUS

Visiting Visa to US in TIER1 E Category

Post by FOCUS » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Hello Every one ,

Any one who visited US in our (Tier1 Entreprneur) visa ? Not on business purpose , but causal visiting .

The sponsor is in US who will show all the maintenance funds .So Can you help me in what are the documents that we have to produce from our side inorder to prove that we are not potential Immigrant to US and we will return back to UK. Please any one share your and anyone's experience on this .

Regards

zimba
Mood:

Re: Visiting Visa to US in TIER1 E Category

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:26 pm

This question is pretty irrelevant to this forum. Ask the US embassy/consulate regarding entry requirements to the US.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

FOCUS

Re: Visiting Visa to US in TIER1 E Category

Post by FOCUS » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Thanks Zimba,

Ya will do that anyway, but I asked inorder to know if any one have the similar experience . which will help alot and avoid any form of rejection .