ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application EU3 need opinion

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Application EU3 need opinion

Post by Mal111 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:46 pm

Dear All

I sent my application for EU3 on 28/09/2016. I have a concern if someone can clear it for me

application says send colour copy of valid passport now because in between my visa for five year I renewed my passport last year so I sent colour copy of previous passport that had the initial 5 year stamp and also a colour copy of current passport where the remaining time was transfer (stamped) to the new passport however im in Ireland for past 14 year I came as a student I had 3 previous passport + 1 current but I only sent copies of 2 passports that covers the 5 year will that be a problem?

I thought valid means current passport now im thinking what if they need all passports valid during the residence in state which in my case are 4 of them and I only sent current and one preious passport :shock:

J_Karim
BANNED

Re: Application EU3 need opinion

Post by J_Karim » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:33 am

you need to send all the passport residing during ireland..
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K