ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help .... vignette transfer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Lunarea
Newly Registered

Please help .... vignette transfer

Post by Lunarea » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:24 am

Hi there. This is my first post ... I'm so crushed and upset though. I hope I can find the answer.

Long story short , I got my spouse settlement visa in August. I couldn't make my original entry dates so I did the vignette transfer. Through browsing other forums and calling the help line , I was told to send the application , passport , new biometrics, and a letter explaining what I needed to Sheffield.

It's been 3 weeks. Tonight I got my stuff back .... all as it was. Nothing was kept and my passport is the same. No vignette transfer was done. Why is this ? They included no letter and I had no contact about anything. I tried to call the British consulate in New York before I mailed anything off and they wouldn't even speak to me. I was assured though that Sheffield was where to send everything. Is this wrong ?

Please please advise. I just want to change my entry dates .... I don't want to have to reapply. :(