ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2 Employee Requirement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ssardar1
Newly Registered

2 Employee Requirement

Post by ssardar1 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:11 pm

Dear Friends,

I know that we have to have 2 UK National employees both working for 30 hours per week in the last 12 months.

I have one 30 hour employee since May 2016 and for the other 30 hours can I have 3 employees who are working 35 hours at a another place, can they work the remainder of hours for e.g each 10 hours with my Ltd Company? or does the home office imply that your business should create new employments which means that your company employees should not be working anywhere else?

Does the home office specify that the employees should be of certain age and should have a minimum qualification?

Many Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: 2 Employee Requirement

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:24 pm

I have one 30 hour employee since May 2016 and for the other 30 hours can I have 3 employees who are working 35 hours at a another place, can they work the remainder of hours for e.g each 10 hours with my Ltd Company? or does the home office imply that your business should create new employments which means that your company employees should not be working anywhere else?
Yes, they can work for you on a part time basis for 10 hour a week each which amounts to 30 hours a week in a full time position. If you applied for your visa after 6 April 2014, the part time position need to exist for at least 12 months to be counted.
Does the home office specify that the employees should be of certain age and should have a minimum qualification?
No. However the obvious requirement is you should follow the law (e.g pay at least min wage, pay taxes, pension, etc)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ssardar1
Newly Registered

Re: 2 Employee Requirement

Post by ssardar1 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:50 pm

Thank you Zimba for clarity...