ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long does it take to get temporary Stamp 4?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Fiona33
Newly Registered

How long does it take to get temporary Stamp 4?

Post by Fiona33 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:13 pm

I am non-eu married to EU citizen. It's been 4 weeks since we submitted eu1 form for residence card. Does somebody know how long to wait to receive a letter for temporary stamp 4 ? My 3 months visa expires in 2 weeks...

yaz87

Re: How long does it take to get temporary Stamp 4?

Post by yaz87 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:54 pm

Its goona take 14weeks

Fiona33
Newly Registered

Post by Fiona33 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:11 pm

Thanks yaz87!

But my visa to stay here expires in 2 weeks... is normal to live in Ireland with expired visa while waiting for temp stamp?

Thanks.

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:32 pm

Does not matter if your visa expire b/c your application is panding and your stats same like before until they issue you a temperay stamp4 letter.these days they taking 14 weeks to issue a temperay visa letter.but if you lucky may b you get before 14 weeks.so you dont need to wooriey.just wait

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:47 am

Fiona33 wrote:Thanks yaz87!

But my visa to stay here expires in 2 weeks... is normal to live in Ireland with expired visa while waiting for temp stamp?

Thanks.
Hi FIona , what visa were you on ? did you have a 5 years EU4FAM?

Fiona33
Newly Registered

Post by Fiona33 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:24 am

Hi Broli. No, I am new in this country. I arrived to my husband in Ireland with my C 3 months visa(join EU spouse). As soon as I arrived, we applied to long term residence with eu1 form to get me temporary stamp 4 for 6 months. So, now it's been 4 weeks since we posted eu1 form and still nothing. And now it turns out that it takes 14 weeks to get only temporary 6 month stamp 4!!! :shock: So, I understand that after 14-15 weeks when I get temporary 4 stamp, I should wait another 6 months to get 4fam stamp.....

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:38 am

Yeah Fiona,

In fact people use to get it in just 4 weeks , now it's seems to be a whole dark process :? i hope you get it faster than the correct trends. Some people still get better treatment :)

Fiona33
Newly Registered

Post by Fiona33 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:50 pm

I've been to INIS today and the reception guy confirmed 14
weeks :( I still don't understand how cases vary,one gets the stamp in 4 weeks,the other get in 14 weeks...how does it
depend???!!!!

Topcat72m
Ireland

Post by Topcat72m » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:32 pm

Did you get the Temp stamp 4. How long did it take.

We are similar position. Applied for residency in first week of August and no sign of temp stamp 4 letter yet.

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Hi All,

Applied for EU1 at the end of July and got the Stamp4 letter just over 4 weeks from the date of lodging the application.

In my case they issued a Stamp4 until the end of March 2017 which would suggests INNIS may take over 6 months to reach a final decision

Now waiting for the final decision on family residence

Good luck all

henry_morgan
Newly Registered

Post by henry_morgan » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:44 pm

shpirtshqipe wrote:Hi All,

Applied for EU1 at the end of July and got the Stamp4 letter just over 4 weeks from the date of lodging the application.

In my case they issued a Stamp4 until the end of March 2017 which would suggests INNIS may take over 6 months to reach a final decision

Now waiting for the final decision on family residence

Good luck all
Congrats on the temp stamp. May I ask what documents you submitted and if you submitted them at the same time?

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:00 pm

henry_morgan wrote:
shpirtshqipe wrote:Hi All,

Congrats on the temp stamp. May I ask what documents you submitted and if you submitted them at the same time?
Hi there,

I initially applied for a C Visa from my country of birth to bring my mother over to ROI then once she was over here I applied for the EU1 visa

For the C Visa I submitted the usual supporting documents of Sponsorship undertaking on my part and my mother submitted her documents for the application based on what they asked i.e family certificate, bank statements, proof of property, employment status etc

Hope this helps

Mr faisal
Newly Registered

Post by Mr faisal » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:51 pm

Hey dear,
Can someone help us,I'm non-Eu national living with my EU national now we planing to move Ireland but they just give us visa "" c "" for month,we are traveling together,
My question is this what I have to do after we reach in Ireland after month what I have to do to extend my visa or I can use my wife treaty rights then can we applied in 3 months?coz we have visa for only one month?
Please someone helps us what have to do next
Thanks
Look forward to hearing from you

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:30 am

Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:40 am

To all
Not necessarily it should take 14 weeks many people got in few weeks..They do it quick if all the documents are all in order most of the time its my own research..
In my case i got in 1 days ..its strange..
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:43 pm

Mr faisal wrote:Hey dear,
Can someone help us,I'm non-Eu national living with my EU national now we planing to move Ireland but they just give us visa "" c "" for month,we are traveling together,
My question is this what I have to do after we reach in Ireland after month what I have to do to extend my visa or I can use my wife treaty rights then can we applied in 3 months?coz we have visa for only one month?
Please someone helps us what have to do next
Thanks
Look forward to hearing from you
Once in ROI you can either apply for a Multi-Entry visa extension or apply for a visa under the Treaty Rights provided for a non-EU member married to an EU Spouse