ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please advice three years accounts problem

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shaz007

Please advice three years accounts problem

Post by shaz007 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:35 pm

Hi ALL.

I need your help in this matter urjent please and i will appreciate it if you can reply me bro .

I have applied my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa on 13th Nov 2013 but my visa got rejected and than i went for appeal and won the case in 7th October 2014 not my question is that i was not much trading as my application was on court that year so i got my visa on 7th Nov 2014 so from this date to 7th Nov 2017 is my three years so i have to submit the three years account from the date i got my Visa handy right? or i have t o submit from 2013 my company innaugrated in 28th of October 2013

Please give me your advice

Many Thanks in Advance

awan905
Member of Standing

Re: Please advice three years accounts problem

Post by awan905 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:52 pm

shaz007 wrote:Hi ALL.

I need your help in this matter urjent please and i will appreciate it if you can reply me bro .

I have applied my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa on 13th Nov 2013 but my visa got rejected and than i went for appeal and won the case in 7th October 2014 not my question is that i was not much trading as my application was on court that year so i got my visa on 7th Nov 2014 so from this date to 7th Nov 2017 is my three years so i have to submit the three years account from the date i got my Visa handy right? or i have t o submit from 2013 my company innaugrated in 28th of October 2013

Many Thanks in Advance
What do you mean by ...i was not much trading, was your company on dormant? also are you the sole director from start till now?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:21 am

You should submit for years in which you made investment. And also for the last year, in order to show that the money is sill in the company.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:26 am

shaz007 wrote:Hi ALL.

Many Thanks in Advance
This is clear in the guide ! You need to submit the accounts since you made the investment.
Also what was your previous visa ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:47 pm

I was on psw and got entrepreneur on 50 k category .

I applied for my visa in 2013 nov but my visa got refused than i made appeal and won the case in court so after winning the court home office grant me visa so they have given me visa in 2014 dec.

and Also note i made my investment on my second year not in 2015 but 2016 this year i have transfer the money to my business bank account as rule says you can transfer and invest money within three years

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:50 pm

please clear this point so Zimba

Do you mean i have to show two years accounts as i have invested on second year and will on my third year next year?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:38 pm

shaz007 wrote:please clear this point so Zimba

Do you mean i have to show two years accounts as i have invested on second year and will on my third year next year?
You should send the accounts of the years that you made investments
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice