ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa extention refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

The Druid
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Tier 1 Visa extention refused

Post by The Druid » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:17 pm

marantok wrote:when are you planning to apply
Once I get the decision of the AR in Nov But I need to fill the FPS for October to include the start date .

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:59 pm

The Druid wrote:My accountant is having problem on putting a start date in our payroll despite my recommendation of moneysoft to him. Can anyone link me to an accountant that can get me out of this mess as am preparing my plan B to refile in case the AR does not succeed
Download moneysoft, it is very easy to use.

Ameten

Post by Ameten » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:47 pm

The Druid wrote:My accountant is having problem on putting a start date in our payroll despite my recommendation of moneysoft to him. Can anyone link me to an accountant that can get me out of this mess as am preparing my plan B to refile in case the AR does not succeed
Sorry to hear that your application was refused, If you don't mind could you post your timeline? And did you do interview with HO? Google xxxx, they should be able to help you out.

Moderator edit: Posting of professional services is not permitted under the forum Ts&Cs

The Druid
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by The Druid » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:57 pm

Ameten wrote:
Sorry to hear that your application was refused, If you don't mind could you post your timeline? And did you do interview with HO? Google xxxx, they should be able to help you out.
Thanks
Applied 15th august.
Did biometrics 22 august.
No interview.
Refusal 6th oct.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:47 am

At least you got a reply with in 2 months, because in some case (as of mine), they even called for interview and then refused after 6 months due to missing documents.

MYA

Post by MYA » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:01 pm

Hi awan

It's normal because they deduct the surcharge straightaway and refund the partial because they don't know whether you are going for administrative review or you will follow the judicial review option as they assume you might successful in your AR or JR so they don't want to give you all the refund now and if later your application is successful they have to ask the money from you again and therefore homeoffice waits until you use all your option and if finally you are not successful they will refund you the remaining and ask you to leave the country, hope you understand the whole theory behind this partial refund.

Could you please write your time line of application time involved
Regards

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:32 pm

MYA wrote:Hi awan

It's normal because they deduct the surcharge straightaway and refund the partial because they don't know whether you are going for administrative review or you will follow the judicial review option as they assume you might successful in your AR or JR so they don't want to give you all the refund now and if later your application is successful they have to ask the money from you again and therefore homeoffice waits until you use all your option and if finally you are not successful they will refund you the remaining and ask you to leave the country, hope you understand the whole theory behind this partial refund.

Could you please write your time line of application time involved
Regards
Thanks and you can check my thread which has full details.

The Druid
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by The Druid » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:44 am

Hi guys , does AR actually take 28 days or there are chances it can be decided earlier..?

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:55 am

The Druid wrote:Hi guys , does AR actually take 28 days or there are chances it can be decided earlier..?
Hi Druid

It seems that they take 28 days not less then that one of the guy on this forum received his AR decision on exactly 28th day.

The Druid
Mood:
Nigeria

AR refused

Post by The Druid » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:45 pm

Hi guys just got the letter refusing the AR. The major problem I have is that the initial FPS did not have start date for any worker and the registration page we included the discontenanced on the ground that they are not sure it was submitted to the HMRC. How do I get the start date on the FPS in view of the above.

zimba
Mood:

Re: AR refused

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:20 pm

This has been discussed hundreds of times on the forum and covered it in this thread too.
See: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 18403.html
Search the forum for endless topics on the subject of FPS and follow the previous topic posts.
Last edited by zimba on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:24 pm

Posts merged
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

The Druid
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by The Druid » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Dangerous Dragon wrote:Sorry to hear your application outcome. I sent P46's as well along with RTS submissions and contracts between Employee & Employer mentioning start date. I sent them as extra documents don't know what will UKVI comes up with.

Have you sent employees passport copies to show they are settle workers ??.
Yes I did . They just refused my AR today

The Druid
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by The Druid » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:51 pm

cappachino wrote:
The Druid wrote:Hi. My extention was just refused on the ground that I did not provide evidence to show when the settled worker started working with me , even though I provided the full payment submission for the 2 workers for over 2 years they have been working for me. I am torn between doing a judicial review or a new application. Can anybody advice me on which further document I need to include to show the employees start date apart from the FPS .?
Did your fps show the start date of the employee
The software my accountant used showed the start date on the registration page only. Home office say they can't verify if that page was actually submitted to HMRC

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:54 pm

The software my accountant used showed the start date on the registration page only. Home office say they can't verify if that page was actually submitted to HMRC[/quote]

This is a bit of strange refusal reason to raise verifiability of the document. They should be clear about this that either this is fake document or not, by just saying this that they cannt verify, doesnot make any sense. It seems that HMRC is not giving any info to home office and due to that they are penalising the applicants.
In your initial refusal they said that they are cannt check dates and now coming up with a new thing.

Now what option they have given you? are you going for fresh application or going to court? also did you get the documents back which were kept by home office

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:05 pm

awan905 wrote:The software my accountant used showed the start date on the registration page only. Home office say they can't verify if that page was actually submitted to HMRC
This is a bit of strange refusal reason to raise verifiability of the document. They should be clear about this that either this is bad quality document or not, by just saying this that they cannt verify, doesnot make any sense. It seems that HMRC is not giving any info to home office and due to that they are penalising the applicants.
In your initial refusal they said that they are cannt check dates and now coming up with a new thing.

Now what option they have given you? are you going for fresh application or going to court? also did you get the documents back which were kept by home office[/quote]

Hi awan
What's the update about your application when u applied for fresh application did they returned your documents when you applied for fresh application while AR was in line

The Druid
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by The Druid » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:12 am

awan905 wrote:The software my accountant used showed the start date on the registration page only. Home office say they can't verify if that page was actually submitted to HMRC
This is a bit of strange refusal reason to raise verifiability of the document. They should be clear about this that either this is bad quality document or not, by just saying this that they cannt verify, doesnot make any sense. It seems that HMRC is not giving any info to home office and due to that they are penalising the applicants.

Now what option they have given you? are you going for fresh application or going to court? also did you get the documents back which were kept by home office[/quote]
Am putting in a fresh application.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:17 am

Yasm33n wrote:

Now what option they have given you? are you going for fresh application or going to court? also did you get the documents back which were kept by home office
Hi awan
What's the update about your application when u applied for fresh application did they returned your documents when you applied for fresh application while AR was in line[/quote]

I have already submitted the fresh application , I think 16th or 17th of last month however home office didnot return my documents which they kept for the initial application.
I didnot even get any reply or any update about the AR, however about 2 weeks ago home office issued me refund of IHS charges which they kept for the first application. I think this means that the AR has been automatically withdrawn.

Last week I gave the biometrics and now lets see what will happen. This time I am thinking to take the home office to court if they will again raise any issue, my only concern in my application is this that my firm started submitting the RTI from Sep 2014. From Sept 2014 till now I have submitted the complete details of FPS as per format which home office needs, however I generated some employments in 2013 and in first 6 months of 2014,and for this I am also claiming the points, but for these employees the FPS is not available, the reason is this that when they left after that we started submitting the RTI which is from SEPT 2014. Also when I hired first employee at that time there was no law of RTI (in march 2013), but for these employees, I did submit the other documents such as P46, P32, P11, P45,P60, Employee personal history, payslips and employee details. Technically home office does not have to raise any issue because from these documents they can easily see when employees started, left, how much tax and NI was paid. I did clarify this in cover letter but again home office only follow books.

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:18 am

Hi guys,

Can you please tell me if we have to submit all documents again with fresh application after AR is rejected?
Because some of the original documents are already with Home Office and haven't got back. So do they take those documents in consideration or just the newly submitted documents?

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:36 am

awan905 wrote:
Yasm33n wrote:

Hi awan
What's the update about your application when u applied for fresh application did they returned your documents when you applied for fresh application while AR was in line
I have already submitted the fresh application , I think 16th or 17th of last month however home office didnot return my documents which they kept for the initial application.
I didnot even get any reply or any update about the AR, however about 2 weeks ago home office issued me refund of IHS charges which they kept for the first application. I think this means that the AR has been automatically withdrawn.

Last week I gave the biometrics and now lets see what will happen. This time I am thinking to take the home office to court if they will again raise any issue, my only concern in my application is this that my firm started submitting the RTI from Sep 2014. From Sept 2014 till now I have submitted the complete details of FPS as per format which home office needs, however I generated some employments in 2013 and in first 6 months of 2014,and for this I am also claiming the points, but for these employees the FPS is not available, the reason is this that when they left after that we started submitting the RTI which is from SEPT 2014. Also when I hired first employee at that time there was no law of RTI (in march 2013), but for these employees, I did submit the other documents such as P46, P32, P11, P45,P60, Employee personal history, payslips and employee details. Technically home office does not have to raise any issue because from these documents they can easily see when employees started, left, how much tax and NI was paid. I did clarify this in cover letter but again home office only follow books.[/quote]
Hi awan
Thnxx for the update . Could you kindly list the documents here which you submitted with your fresh application please in detail
As I'm preparing for fresh application as I'm not sure about the outcome of AR , moreover rules has been changed as well so I'm thinking to apply b4 24rth of November.
Please list here your fresh application documents
Thnxx

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:45 am

Can you please check my thread, because in that I have listed all the documents in detail. You will get the full info from there

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:35 pm

Also check this link
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 63-40.html

It will have the document list for my fresh application.

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:18 pm

awan905 wrote:Also check this link

Hi awan
CT600 I have already sent to home office now I have a copy for fresh application what do I need to do send a copy ? Would that be ok r

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:16 am

Yasm33n wrote:
awan905 wrote:Also check this link

Hi awan
CT600 I have already sent to home office now I have a copy for fresh application what do I need to do send a copy ? Would that be ok r
In mt fresh application I attached all the documents again which I sent first time plus the one which I missed in initial application. The fresh application will be considered at it's own and so it is better to attach every thing again, however your passport, degree, or some other documents might be with homeoffice and for those you can mention in application or in cover letter that they are with homeoffice.

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:03 pm

Hi Awan, do you have to do the Biometrics again for the second application?

Another question to all, what are the major changes in rules after 24th of November?