ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T4 dependent to T4, help please

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Leen mom
Newly Registered

T4 dependent to T4, help please

Post by Leen mom » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:39 pm

Hi,
I am currently studying a Phd course and I am and my daughters are on T4 dependent visa. However, our independent visa will be ended by 25 Jan. For that, we will go by Christmas to apply a T4 visa for me and my husband and daughter will be dependent. I prepared all required documents. However, ISAS in my Uni. refused to obtain my CAS number until I will back to my home country and see the stamp on my passport. I provide a paid ticket detail and an authorise absence as an evidence that I will back to my home country. They still refused to obtain it. You know, I will back by Christmas and I have only 3 weeks to obtain the visa included Christmas holiday for immigration stuff. Any help? what i should do to obtain the CAS?

Thanks in advance.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: T4 dependent to T4, help please

Post by sah10406 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:19 pm

I don't know what stamp in your passport they expect to see, but I advise emailing your sponsor a photo of your boarding card as soon as you arrive back home. They will then email your CAS and you can make your Tier 4 application.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Leen mom
Newly Registered

Post by Leen mom » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:42 pm

They wanted to see the entrance stamp into my home country!! The problem is They always late in responding. For that, they will need more than a week and the embassy will be closed for christmas.
Are they right in refusing to provide to me the CAS

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Leen mom wrote:They wanted to see the entrance stamp into my home country!!
Do you get stamped into your home country? If not, the boarding pass will be fine.
Leen mom wrote:Are they right in refusing to provide to me the CAS
If they wish, yes. They must have had previous problems with people trying to apply in the UK and being refused.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Leen mom
Newly Registered

Post by Leen mom » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:18 pm

I provided to them a paid ticket and a print out of my appointment in the visa center.

Thank you for replying. I really appreciate that.