ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jenny02
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time

Post by jenny02 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:59 am

Hi all,

I applied for Tier1 Entrepreneur visa in London on 6th June and payment was deducted on 8th june. I am switching from Tier1 Graduate Entrepreneur to Entrepreneur.Got the Biometric letter on 18th June . I have not heard back from UK VI since then.The website says decision would be made within 8 weeks and they would inform me if i need to provide further documents or go for an interview. I just called home office and the status of my application is still ongoing. I need to travel on urgent basis , Is there anything I can do? I am really worried now. ALso, how long does it take to get the visa once the interview process is done.

I would really appreciate if you guys could help me here. This has been the most frustrating process ever.

Thanks

Ali272
Member of Standing

Post by Ali272 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:04 pm

jenny02 wrote:Hi all,

I applied for Tier1 Entrepreneur visa in London on 6th June and payment was deducted on 8th june. I am switching from Tier1 Graduate Entrepreneur to Entrepreneur.Got the Biometric letter on 18th June . I have not heard back from UK VI since then.The website says decision would be made within 8 weeks and they would inform me if i need to provide further documents or go for an interview. I just called home office and the status of my application is still ongoing. I need to travel on urgent basis , Is there anything I can do? I am really worried now. ALso, how long does it take to get the visa once the interview process is done.

I would really appreciate if you guys could help me here. This has been the most frustrating process ever.

Thanks
Hi Jenny02,

I think they are really busy as a lot of people are extending their Tier 1 visas. I am on Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur too. Did you apply by yourself or did you use a solicitor?

jenny02
Newly Registered

Post by jenny02 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:36 pm

Hi! Thanks for your reply. I applied on my own. Does anyone know how long it takes after the interview process? Thanks

ruchilionwave
Newly Registered

Post by ruchilionwave » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:37 pm

I submitted my docs on 3rd of august 2016 , to VFS , Delhi. Got an interview Call on 25 August .
Interview done on 26th August ... which was a great experience, went every well, and the interviewer was a lovely person indeed!!!
Now waiting for the result. Fingers crossed. Can anybody suggest how much time is taken after the interview is done?

vboxit
Newly Registered

Post by vboxit » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:49 am

jenny02 wrote:Hi all,

Thanks
Hi Jenny,
Have you heard anything yet? have you had your interview done? I applied in March from Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur to Tier 1 Entrepreneur.

Had my interview in June but no reply yet.

let me know if you do receive it.