ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Utility bills - won't arrive yet

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

cheloz

Utility bills - won't arrive yet

Post by cheloz » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:32 pm

Hi,
this is a stamp 4eufam question:

My decision is due by december, but now we've found a new place and as the necessary proofs are
- tenancy agreement
- registration of prtb (under our names, right?, or just registration of the house?)
- utility bills - we won't have them by december because we move in november, i sent utility bills of our current tenancy, so what should we do? wait for a decision and then let them know we moved?

thx

J_Karim
BANNED

Re: Utility bills - won't arrive yet

Post by J_Karim » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:23 pm

Let them know by email or letter that you moved to different place and they will ask for further prof
then send them whatever you can manage by then if you dont have all documents with the new house add a cover letter and explain why..
PRTB letter is registration with tenancy board..once your land pay the fess PRTB will send letter on your both names on it
hope it helps
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

cheloz

Post by cheloz » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:29 pm

Thanks J K !

so they wont refuse visa for not having utility bills in the new house?

is it better to wait in our current tenancy ? (where we gave all letters except prtb because its an owner occupied house)

thanks

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:00 pm

Look its a simple requirement they wont refuse your visa..A person can move to diff place for his own need.
Either way you can apply for your residency..if you apply now and do not have all documents they will write you back for further documentations..An example,Now if you apply tomorrow and next day you change ur house just update them by a letter or email..they will send you an acknowledgment letter and if they need further documents will ask in writing..

In your case it always better to let them know if you moving..circumstances is changed its major point to let them know..
each time you send anything or if you have missing something give them cover letter and explain..
I will try to replay more if have any query
hope it helps

Regards
J.K

cheloz

Post by cheloz » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:13 pm

thank you very much J K!

cheloz

Post by cheloz » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Hey,

regarding Tenancy agreement, its officially stated if Renting
-"letter from landlord/agency, tenancy agreement or contract"

would it be acceptable to have a "letter from landlord" just saying we pay a certain amount ? while the contract is on another person's name ?

looking forward to your reply!
thx!

cheloz

Post by cheloz » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:16 pm

cheloz wrote:Hey,

regarding Tenancy agreement, its officially stated if Renting
-"letter from landlord/agency, tenancy agreement or contract"

would it be acceptable to have a "letter from landlord" just saying we pay a certain amount ? while the contract is on another person's name ?

looking forward to your reply!
thx!
or is contract a MUST ?

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:12 pm

As long as you have PRTB Letter it carries a lot weight..
Get a letter from your landlord that states you and your wife names and address as well as rent amount..
should be fine..

Example: I did send something like this ..it was accepted

To Whom it May Concern
This to confirm that (your name )and Mrs.( your wife name )has been renting the premises at (your house address).The above named tenant’s tenancy commence on (from the dare you renting). And the rent payable by the above tenant is ( how much you paying) per calendar month.
If you have any further queries regarding this matter please do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards
Signed…..Landlords sign Name....(Landlord)
Cell No.

NB: Once you provide PRTB along with landlords sign letter you will be fine..

hope its helps..

Regards
J.K

cheloz

Post by cheloz » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:44 pm

Thanks J K, you have been very helpful !!!

Im reading into this stuff right now, I wanted to ask: if the contract says only my and my wife's name and states that we rent the house for 2000 but we actually have another person in the house so in reality we pay 1000, will that be okay/legal by prtb/eu treaty/immigration office? i dont want them to think we pay so much and then see our salary is small in comparison then think we cant afford it or something, therefore refuse.

landlord wont agree to anything else.
would that help if on the cover letter to eu treaty rights office i state that it is true we are on the contract as the only people and pay 2000 but actually we share it with another person and we pay half ?

kind regards

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:21 pm

Look its nothing to do with anything, eu treat rights wants see if you have proper letter or not..
if landlord write any amount its between you and landlord..eu treaty will not ask anything about it.
say ur income is less and you paying more rent ..u can borrow from ur family member each month..its an example..
as long you have contract and PRTB thats all they need..
they do not care how much you pay..
Finally PRTB is tenancy registration this letter means you are registered with tenancy board..its good site for you..rent and contract is a agreement between you and landlord..
so do not worry for anything or do not try to explain write any extra letter..It might seems fishy..
Just send your application along with PRTB and contract letter whatever your landlord provide for you.
write me back if i know i will answer
NB:key point is as long as you and your wife truly bonded and evidence says it,thats it hope u know the mean.
so all requirements is based on if guys are living together or not..
so do not worry how much u paying or who lives in the next room..i hope u understand
hope it helps

Regards
J.K

cheloz

Post by cheloz » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:20 am

Ah I see ! that's great then! thanks a ton :)

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:12 am

keep us posted

Regards
J.K