ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong nicop number on marriage certificate

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

floydjatt7
Newly Registered

Wrong nicop number on marriage certificate

Post by floydjatt7 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:25 pm

Can someone please tell me I am feeling ill because of the stress caused, if they have any information or experience regards a nicop number being entered incorrectly on a nakah narma then any information would be greatly appreceated. When I apply for my partners visa it will cause problems what is the best way of dealing with this?

The local union council say they can supply a certificate in English and enter the correct number on it. But I assume the UKBA will want original nakah nama. I am thinking supply both and just explain that someone was just so incompetent he could not type 12 digits correctly :(

noajthan

Re: Wrong nicop number on marriage certificate

Post by noajthan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:50 pm

Welcome.

No contact details posted here.

Post in public so all may benefit. Its safer that way.

And there is no UKBA - they were abolished in 2013.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

floydjatt7
Newly Registered

Re: Wrong nicop number on marriage certificate

Post by floydjatt7 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:40 am

Well thank you noajthan can i please make a suggestion if you havnt anything good to say then dont say anything. I just joined so cant recive pm i just wanted members to know. You inform me that there is no UKBA well i didnt know that!!! Some of us have jobs and work and pay taxes dont spend time making points on subjects WHICH DO NOT CONCERN US