ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS Partial Refund!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

robertholdon

IHS Partial Refund!

Post by robertholdon » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:03 am

Hi.

I am just wondering about IHS partial refund. I've just checked my account today and seem that i get partial refund for IHS. Does this mean that it's been approved?

Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Re: IHS Partial Refund

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:27 am

robertholdon wrote:Hi.

I am just wondering about IHS partial refund. I've just checked my account today and seem that i get partial refund for IHS. Does this mean that it's been approved?

Thank you
If you applied for extension and paid £600, you should get £200 back when your application is accepted by HO for processing
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

englandlondon
Newly Registered

Re: IHS Partial Refund!

Post by englandlondon » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:32 am

yes. i got same situation / anyone know if get refund 200 the meaning is aproof by HO
OR it is processing ? then decide ?>

englandlondon
Newly Registered

Post by englandlondon » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:54 am

anyone know that ? i am online waiting .

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:56 am

Patience.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:59 am

englandlondon wrote:yes. i got same situation / anyone know if get refund 200 the meaning is aproof by HO
Usually it means that you application might have been approved by HO
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:03 am

zimba88 wrote:
englandlondon wrote:yes. i got same situation / anyone know if get refund 200 the meaning is aproof by HO
Note the 'usually' and 'might'. It's not possible to give a firm assurance of the result.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:05 am

Casa wrote:
zimba88 wrote:
Note the 'usually' and 'might'. It's not possible to give a firm assurance of the result.
True that. Obviously there is no information out there to make a firm judgement on this

englandlondon
Newly Registered

Post by englandlondon » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:04 pm

if refused should be refund all 600 first then you get documents after or visa refused letters first then refund .

or

i can think first refund 200 is not bad news ? if refund 600 is problems .

anyone have same situation ? and proof already ? or declined ?

robertholdon

Post by robertholdon » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:23 pm

Hello.

That's what we hope for. When i got rejected for my first application. It was refunded after 30 days and the second application is partial refund. So i am hoping that it is good news.

I am not sure why nobody actually mentioned about this.

yyyekj
Newly Registered

Post by yyyekj » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:03 pm

robertholdon wrote:Hello.

That's what we hope for. When i got rejected for my first application. It was refunded after 30 days and the second application is partial refund. So i am hoping that it is good news.

I am not sure why nobody actually mentioned about this.
Hi, do you have any updates for your VISA extension?

I am in the same situation as yours now. First application was refused, and then submitted the second application.The IHS fully refunded when the AR time limited was expired( I assumed that was for the first refusal application); yesterday, received 400 IHS refunded, not sure is it a good news or the second is still on consideration.

Thanks!

robertholdon

Post by robertholdon » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Hello.

My application was refused even though they issued a partial refund. If you follow on other thread you will find more details about my refusal.

Thank you and hope to have your decision soon.

Filo168
Newly Registered

Post by Filo168 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:49 am

robertholdon wrote:Hello.

My application was refused even though they issued a partial refund. If you follow on other thread you will find more details about my refusal.

Thank you and hope to have your decision soon.
Can't find the other thread you mentioned reason for refusal

abid100
Newly Registered

Post by abid100 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:11 pm

hi Robert,

I can not see your other thread about the partial his refund but rejected.

what was the reason for rejection.

does anyone else has the same situation that his partially refunded and then case rejected or decided after long time .

abid