ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1A Application for permitted family member

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

raees_71039
Newly Registered

EU1A Application for permitted family member

Post by raees_71039 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:26 pm

Hi all, :)

I came in Ireland in April 2016 from UK with my brother who is British national and staying with him since then.I am about to submit my EU1A application for permitted family member but I am not clear about the below points and need help

1 - Do I need to send any documental prove of my entry in Ireland in April 2016 as I don't have any ?
2 - Do I need to send colour photocopies of all my previous passports as well ?
3 - Is there any time limit with in which one have to submit his application as I am submitting my application after more than six month of my entry in Ireland ?

I appreciate your kind responses and information for above or relevant to EU1A application.
Thanks

yaz87

Re: EU1A Application for permitted family member

Post by yaz87 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:34 pm

1. You don't need to sent any documental to prove your entry.(only you need to write down date on application form which date you enter in Ireland).
2. yes you need to sent colour photocopies of all your current passport not olds.
3. Eu1 application says you need to submit application within three months from your entery in Ireland.

raees_71039
Newly Registered

Post by raees_71039 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:15 pm

Thank you yaz87

what impact it will have on my application as I am submitting my application after 6 six month from my entry in Ireland because my brother did not have a job.

Aaron-Law

Post by Aaron-Law » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:02 pm

Hi Rees,
Good Evening!

You can still apply even though you have been in the state longer than 6 months.
However, you will have to advise the INIS/ Minister of Justice the reason for the delay in applying.
According to the EU Law there is no requirement for you to advise them as long as your EU citizen brother has been in exercise of his/ her treaty rights and you have documents substantiating your claim of dependency.

If you are in doubt please seek advise from a solicitor. Remember it's your life and legalities, don't take a gamble with it.

I hope that helps.

Thank you,
Best regards,

Aaron.