ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 Curtailmnt nt receivd, letter from imigratn enforcmnt

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arifsultan334
Newly Registered

Tier2 Curtailmnt nt receivd, letter from imigratn enforcmnt

Post by arifsultan334 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Hi,

I have not received a Tier 2 curtailment letter, instead received a letter from immigration Enforcement team.

The 'company A' I worked for went into liquidation in dec and we were transferred to another 'company B', this 'company B' applied for sponsorship licence but was refused licence in june, instead I getting a curtailment letter I received a letter from immigration Enforcement team saying "you are at risk of losing you Driving Licence, because according to our record you have no lawful basis to be in UK. You should take steps to leave the country immediately or if you dispute then contact immigration enforcement office by email to ISDRevocation@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, within 10 working days with the evidence that you are in the UK Lawfully"

Please Advice

Thanks in Advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier2 Curtailmnt nt receivd, letter from imigratn enforc

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:43 am

What is your question??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.