ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Stamp Query

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Passport Stamp Query

Post by zahmed05 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:21 pm

Hi All,

I travelled with my mom via Belfast to ROI last week and we are have just signed a lease for the property.

As we travelled via Belfast, there was nobody on the border to stamp her passport on entry. She was in UK on visitor visa.

My question is should I apply EU1 straight away or go to Garda and let them know that we came into country and there was no one to stamp the passport?

Regards,
Zeeshan

Aaron-Law

Re: Passport Stamp Query

Post by Aaron-Law » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:51 pm

zahmed05 wrote:Hi All,

I travelled with my mom via Belfast to ROI last week and we are have just signed a lease for the property.

As we travelled via Belfast, there was nobody on the border to stamp her passport on entry. She was in UK on visitor visa.

My question is should I apply EU1 straight away or go to Garda and let them know that we came into country and there was no one to stamp the passport?

Regards,
Zeeshan
Hi Zeeshan,
Good Evening!

Just out of curiosity, are you planning to stay in the Republic of Ireland with your mom?
You will have to submit all documents that can substantiate your mother's relationship & dependency on the EU citizen.

I hope that helps.

Thank you,
Best regards,

Aaron.

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by zahmed05 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:38 pm

Hi Aaron,

Yes, I intend to stay here permanently and I submitted my application today with whatever I can gather.

Now fingers crossed!!

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:22 pm

I DID SAME THING FOR MY MOTHER. i SUBMITTED eu1 FORM ON 05.10.2016 FOR DEPENDENT MOTHER. iT IS BETTER IF U CAN UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION STATUS. EMAIL ME. xxxxxxxxxx

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:41 am

arz1986 wrote:I DID SAME THING FOR MY MOTHER. i SUBMITTED eu1 FORM ON 05.10.2016 FOR DEPENDENT MOTHER. iT IS BETTER IF U CAN UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION STATUS. EMAIL ME. xxxxxxxxxx
No need to shout.

Suggest read Board T&Cs.

Don't post contact details.
Noone knows who you are or what you want. Post in public so all may share and benefit.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.