ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed, Switch into T4 dep visa inside UK

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mmc

Urgent help needed, Switch into T4 dep visa inside UK

Post by mmc » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:56 pm

Hi expert,
My brother college license was revoked and was given 60 days time, however he couldn't get admission in those 60 days time, and he requested for 60 more days from the HO to find the right place to get an admission.

HO refused his request and given him a right of appeal to challenge in the court. The court recently refused his appeal and asked him if he wish to challenge the decision in upper tribunal. He has submitted his appeal in upper tribunal.

His wife is here in the UK on Tier 4 visa, Can he switch into Tier 4 dep visa inside the UK, while his appeal is heard in upper tribunal ?

Thanks
MMC
MMC

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent help needed, Switch into T4 dep visa inside UK

Post by sah10406 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:51 am

mmc wrote:His wife is here in the UK on Tier 4 visa, Can he switch into Tier 4 dep visa inside the UK, while his appeal is heard in upper tribunal ?
Yes, if she is allowed dependants.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.