ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

immigration advice

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

davinder7172
Newly Registered

immigration advice

Post by davinder7172 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:56 pm

Hi its davinder here i would like to get some information please. I was living in uk for 12 years i got married in 2012.was removed from uk to get enry clearance but i spent three years in india but uk embassy in delhi wont give me visa but now finally in France and met up with my wife is there any chance of me getting back to uk legally please anybody can help

Casa

Re: immigration advice

Post by Casa » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:00 pm

davinder7172 wrote:Hi its davinder here i would like to get some information please. I was living in uk for 12 years i got married in 2012.was removed from uk to get enry clearance but i spent three years in india but uk embassy in delhi wont give me visa but now finally in France and met up with my wife is there any chance of me getting back to uk legally please anybody can help
Where do want to go? The UK or Ireland? You've posted in the Ireland sub-forum :idea:

What nationality is your wife?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.