ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Benefit claim while working part time

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Benefit claim while working part time

Post by nawab185 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:31 pm

Hi everyone

i just wanted to ask from the members I'm on temp stamp 4 and my wife she is British Citizen she is working here in Ireland more than 4 months on part time would there be possibility if she can claim social welfare benefit ?
or would this affect my application which is in process?
my 5 years due date is end of December.

many thanks
Nawab

ireland2016

Re: Benefit claim while working part time

Post by ireland2016 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:44 pm

Asalmulikum Nawab bhai.
i want to ask you something as well. please text me your number. i wan to apply case in irland as well . i non eu and my wife is British Citizen..

Casa

Re: Benefit claim while working part time

Post by Casa » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:59 pm

ireland2016 wrote:Asalmulikum Nawab bhai.
i want to ask you something as well. please text me your number. i wan to apply case in irland as well . i non eu and my wife is British Citizen..
Contact numbers and personal details are always removed from the open forum to ensure members' personal security.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.