ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non-EU Son of a British parent moving to Ireland. Any Info??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nouman Yousaf
Newly Registered

Non-EU Son of a British parent moving to Ireland. Any Info??

Post by Nouman Yousaf » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:06 pm

Hi I am currently living in UK on student visa and my father holds British passport. I applied for UK dependent visa to join my family but got refused because of my age above 18.

My father is planing to move to Ireland along with me and apply for Non-EU dependent visa for me in Ireland. Any information about the documents required e.g my father's job in Ireland, tax payments and duration, proof of relation (birth certificate), or documents proving that i'm his child? Is there any one who can guide me through the process of application or any other documents required regarding the application. Secondly if someone can suggest me any good solicitor/accountant working on similar cases in Ireland. that will be really grateful.

As I have student visa for UK valid till May 2016, and my Master's is completing in December 2015. If I move to Ireland and start application process will it be possible for me to come back to UK to attend my class?

Regards,
Nouman

Nouman Yousaf
Newly Registered

Non EU child above 21 of EU CUTIZEN MOVING TO IRELAND. info?

Post by Nouman Yousaf » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Hi

I am 27 years old and currently living in uk with my parents . I hold student visa ending May 2015. My parents hold british nationality and willing to move to ireland to apply for NON-Eu dependent visa for me as my father will be living in ireland and working there.

Can anyone guide me through the process and requirements ?

Thanks

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Re: Non EU child above 21 of EU CUTIZEN MOVING TO IRELAND. i

Post by Leinsterimmig » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:53 am

If you come to Ireland to your British father, you must show dependency on him.
Will you be attending college in Ireland. Are you currently dependent on him and can you evidence this?
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

Nouman Yousaf
Newly Registered

Post by Nouman Yousaf » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Leinsterimmig wrote:If you come to Ireland to your British father, you must show dependency on him.
Will you be attending college in Ireland. Are you currently dependent on him and can you evidence this?

Hi thanks for your reply.

yes i am living with my father in uk, and he pays all university fees, travel expenses and transfer money monthly into my account. i am studying Master's Degree in University of Manchester which will end by Dec 2015 and my father is planning to move to ireland next month and apply for my Resident Permit. what i want to know is that , if apply for next month from ireland, will be able to leave ireland for a week and enter uk during my classes in Manchester UK , as i hold UK Visa on Biometric Residence card valid till May 2016 ?

Regards

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:25 pm

If you have a valid entry Clearance for the UK, then nothing precludes you from reentering.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Nouman Yousaf
Newly Registered

Non EU child above 21 of EU cutizen moving to Ireland. info?

Post by Nouman Yousaf » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:12 pm

Hi

I am 27 years old and currently living in uk with my parents . I hold student visa ending May 2015. My parents hold british nationality and willing to move to ireland to apply for NON-Eu dependent visa for me as my father will be living in ireland and working there. What doucments i need ? And what is the process timings? My uk visa is expiring in may so can i move to ireland even if my case is still in progress? Or do i have to go back home?

Thanks

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:40 pm

You can apply in country.

You have good chance, if you evidence of dependency on British Parent.

Nouman Yousaf
Newly Registered

Stamp 4 processing time ? Urgent

Post by Nouman Yousaf » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:30 pm

Hi ,

I have applied for stamp4 as a non-EEA dependent on Bristh Parent working in ireland back in February 2016 and haven't received anything yet. Not even acknowledgment letter. Can anyone tell me what are the expected processing time? And is ite being held because of Uk leaving EU ?

Nouman Yousaf
Newly Registered

NEED HELP on NON-EU dependent child over 21 of British citiz

Post by Nouman Yousaf » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Hi

I am 27 years old and currently living in uk with my parents as their dependent . I hold UK student visa which is ending Soon. My parents hold british nationality and going to ireland for starting business and rented a house recently .
-I NEED HELP AND GUIDANCE on which visa i should apply for NON-Eu dependent to enter Ireland ?
-As my father will be living in ireland and working there. What documents he would need ?
-And can i move to Ireland with him before starting the process or do i have to wait for visa first before traveling to ireland?
-What are the steps to obtain Permanent Residency in Ireland ?

-NOTE: my father already have his company registered, and hold the PPS number.

Thanks

vinny

Re: Non-EU Son of a British parent moving to Ireland. Any In

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:06 am

M.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.