ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Jobs under Canadian Express Entry System

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Devil81
Mood:

Jobs under Canadian Express Entry System

Post by Devil81 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:11 pm

Hi,

I am lining up my ducks to apply for Canadian PR under express entry system. I have entered my details under ‘Come to Canada Tool’ and found that I am eligible to apply.

I will be creating an express entry profile and register in the job bank in next few months which will rank me against others in the pool under comprehensive ranking system.

Depending on my score and if I am fortunate enough to get a job offer from Canadian employer I might get an invitation to apply from CIC. As per their current timelines they normally take around 6 months to issue a PR after receipt of application. I have couple of questions on how this dishes out.

1. An employer making a job offer will he be fine to await till CIC issues a PR? Not sure how this works as CIC works hand in glove with labour market and the whole idea of issuing a PR is based on securing a job beforehand.
2. For any reason if the candidate turns down the job offer after a PR has been issued, will the PR be valid or will it be void?

The reason I queried is because the older system never required someone to have a job offer to be eligible to apply for PR.
Hoping to get response from larger audiences on the forum or from someone who has been through the process!

Thanks

Dhavalkuhadiya

Re: Jobs under Canadian Express Entry System

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:47 am

Hi,
I am applying for express entry pool, just wanted to know , have you got any success towards your case.

thanks