ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Government sponsored training course

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

beinetchcamp
Newly Registered

Government sponsored training course

Post by beinetchcamp » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:54 pm

I wanted to do a training course can i get discount on a spouse visa.i am working and paying national insurance do i need to pay health surcharge when i extend my visa

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Government sponsored training course

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:11 pm

beinetchcamp wrote:I wanted to do a training course can i get discount on a spouse visa. A spouse visa doesn't give you a discount. It depends what you want to study, where you want to study. You don't qualify for home fees as you are required to hold ILR for that.

i am working and paying national insurance do i need to pay health surcharge when i extend my visa Yes, you have to pay the immigration health surcharge. You are not exempt because you pay NI.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.