ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Residency Calculator

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aracati
Ireland

Naturalisation Residency Calculator

Post by aracati » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:07 pm

Guys I have a small question releted to that.

I have 1827 days holding 4 and I eligible at least in days to apply to citizenship.

I have 2 questions:

First Question: is the provisional stamp 4 I got when I was waiting for my first (permanent) stamp be aproved valid in that counting? in my case was 3 months provisional stamp 4

Second Question - my first stamp ( provisional) was from 9/02/2012 to 20/05/2012 , but I just got my permanent stamp on 30/05/2012, my question is: this gap of 10 days from 20/05/2012 to 30/05/2012 I could include in my time? or will be not valid? do understanding what I say? so now I am applying for the calculation and i would like to know if I could include these 10 days or not.

I cannot remenber what did happen in these 10 days gap, I think I was waiting to get the letter from Imigration confirming my application was ok to them go there to get my permant stamp.

so what do you think about this case?

thank you.

J_Karim
BANNED

Re: Naturalisation Residency Calculator

Post by J_Karim » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:46 pm

To aracati
every single day with stamp 4 is valid..no matter its temporary or paramagnet stamp 4..
in your case once you put the dates in calculator and if its gives u green u are eligible for apply..
on the other hand u can apply by with letter too..
is ur application based on eu family..???
caz the day INIS issue u letter from that day u are covered..10 days is nothing and u do not have significant gap..even if u do have u are covered by letter..
HOPE IT HELPS..

NB:so if u fill up with dates : 9/02/2012 to 20/05/2012 ist stamp
30/05/2012 to the day ur visa expire..
calculator will tell you when u are eligible...

but u can put ur justice letter as fisrt stamp (which will see on the page sihn by justice minister) and second stamp would be 20/05/2012..
then put next day as second stamp to like 21/05/2012 to visa expire..this way u will get even earliest date
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K