ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Short term 6month Study visa refusal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sulemanasif
Newly Registered

Short term 6month Study visa refusal

Post by sulemanasif » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:46 pm

i need help regarding
i got refusal for short term 6 month study visa for my research thesis work. I attached all the scholarship letter which i received over last year but i attached my statement for just last 6 month. in this 6 month only one transfer of scholarship amount was mentioned other are prior than this statement duration.
in refusal letter it is stated "your bank statement do not demonstrate that you receive any regular deposits to suggest that you receive a scholarship, they do not confirm the source of your fund. so im not satisfied that your circumstance are as stated or your true intentions for wishing to enter the UK now." pplication refused under paragraphs A57C(b)(vi)(vii)(viii)(xi) and A57 D(b).
i also dont have right for appeal.
i also in the past got visit visa refusal depending on lack of same financial source.
what your opinion in this case do i need to re apply. and if yes what could be best way to demonstrate my stance against the refusal points.
(i think i should attache my statment of a longer time period)..i need you suggestion.urgent plz

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Short term 6month Study visa refusal

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:21 pm

Unless you are receiving current and regular payments I doubt any claim to be in receipt of a scholarship is likely to be entertained.
A previous visa refusal for the same thing reduces your chances even further.

sulemanasif
Newly Registered

Post by sulemanasif » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:10 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:Unless you are receiving current and regular payments I doubt any claim to be in receipt of a scholarship is likely to be entertained.
A previous visa refusal for the same thing reduces your chances even further.
thanks for your response....
now im submitting last two years of bank statment with indicating all transfer made by scholarship organization...with my present position and ranking in scholarships category....

in my last submitted letter another letter i attached of scholarship(that letter was just confirmation not transferd) he also indicated that letter status with transfer....now it has specified by the granted organizaon on the letter the transfer criteria..

also im writing full detail letter in response to only specifying the sanctions applied with proper proof+dates of transfers.
will share with you my letter later after finishing...any suggetions in this reagrds would be highly appreciated.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:57 pm

Which university are you going to study at and have they given you any paperwork to support what you are going to do in the UK?

sulemanasif
Newly Registered

Post by sulemanasif » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:01 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:Which university are you going to study at and have they given you any paperwork to support what you are going to do in the UK?
i GOT APPROVAL LETTER FROM CONCERNED PROFESSOR.. IM GOING TO brunel JUST FOR MY RESEARCH THESIS.

sulemanasif
Newly Registered

Post by sulemanasif » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:08 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:Which university are you going to study at and have they given you any paperwork to support what you are going to do in the UK?
I WROTE THIS LETTER....
This is to bring to your notice that I, student of Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering ---, have been selected to conduct research, as a part of my thesis course work, at the College of Engineering at Brunel University, London.

I had already applied for the same category but I got refusal under the rules of immigration Paragraphs A57C(b)(vi)(vii)(viii)(xi). Your objection was about the regular transfer of scholarships, I won. Whilst I appreciate I may not have met your specific criteria for the product itself because that was unclear from the 6-months statement that I submitted previously. I specified that I have sufficient funds to cover my travelling and living expenditure, as I have been a scholarship holder at ---(Confirmation letters attached herewith):
 In A.Y. 2014/2015 got scholarship of ----- transfer against dates -----.
 In A.Y 2015/2016 got scholarship of ---. This total scholarship is divided as in two forms; one half as financial transfer and other as residence.
 In A.Y 2015-2016 I got residence---and also they made two transfers in two installments on dates -----
 In following A.Y 2016-2017 again I won residence ---
 Also I’m eligible for scholarship for the following A.Y. 2016/2017. My rank in the following year scholarship is --- (in provisional list). I’m very hopeful to win it as well. (Scholarship web results attached herewith)
 Beside this financial transfer by --- there is also one transfer made on date ------ where I worked as internee in June --- (Pay slip attached herewith).
My financial statement shows the savings of above mentioned amounts.

Other than this I also have secured a scholarship --- from my home university (confirmation letter attached herewith) for the period of my research. The attached letter is of scholarship confirmation and this scholarship is not transferred yet. My university has indicated the transfer criteria in the same attached letter.
Other than financial objection you also indicated doubt of my leaving UK under paragraph A57D(b) in connection with Paragraph A57C rules, after completion of the research work. I would like to respond to your doubt that my purpose of getting higher education is to get a good rank job in engineering field. I just have only thesis, for which I’m selected to do dissertation , and one course for which I’ll appear in June-July 2017 exams term, as I’m expecting to graduate in October session. I’m fully aware of the consequence of any illegal activity carried out against my legal status. And I’ve no intentions to leave my education at this very final stage and become illegal person of nowhere rather than having a respected high rank job afterwards.
I believe that I have clearly specified my stance against all the objections you made in my previous application. I'm only a phone call away should you require anything clarifying or require sight of additional documentation; which will assist in you making your decision. I request you to thoroughly investigate my application along with proof documents attached also considering the previous application status.

SUGGESTIONS R WELCOME

linny
Newly Registered

Post by linny » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:29 am

sulemanasif wrote:
i GOT APPROVAL LETTER FROM CONCERNED PROFESSOR.. IM GOING TO brunel JUST FOR MY RESEARCH THESIS.
Hi

I suspect that you need an official short term student visa letter from the University, not an approval letter from a concerned professor.
https://www.gov.uk/study-visit-visa/eligibility