ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1(Exceptional Talent) application not in IT industry

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

HBBB
Iran

Tier 1(Exceptional Talent) application not in IT industry

Post by HBBB » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:34 pm

Hi All,

I have read some successful stories about T1(Exceptional Talent) that all of them are in IT industry. I wonder if anyone here has an experience with T1(ET) in Mechanical engineering industry. I mainly mean first stage that is getting endorsed by Royal Academy of Engineering.

1-I want to know about the documents one needs to provide for endorsement from RAE apart from regular ones like recommendation letters, cv,etc.

2-I hold M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering and have studied outside UK. However, I'm currently inside UK with a T2(general) visa and I want to switch. I have done many R&D projects. I only have 4-5 publications that doesn't reflect all I have done or all I can do. What is best way to illustrate my capabilities? can I submit detailed explanations of what I have done or provide bigger documents like thesis or books?

I appreciate your comments in advance.