ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI - Applying for Family

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tierone_extension

OCI - Applying for Family

Post by tierone_extension » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:04 pm

Hello,
I am planning to apply OCI for myself, wife and child.
I read in this forum that in online application, select Family and complete form A and form B
1. I did not get any thing like individual application or Family application, am i wrong or any thing i am
missing pls?
2. Can we apply e-visa at the time of OCI pls?

Also 3. in my wife's Surrender certificate, place of birth is wrong, i read that i need to re visit VFS for correction

Thanks in advance for help/guidance

rmukherjee

Re: OCI - Applying for Family

Post by rmukherjee » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:54 pm

tierone_extension wrote:Hello,
I am planning to apply OCI for myself, wife and child.
I read in this forum that in online application, select Family and complete form A and form B
1. I did not get any thing like individual application or Family application, am i wrong or any thing i am
missing pls?
2. Can we apply e-visa at the time of OCI pls?

Also 3. in my wife's Surrender certificate, place of birth is wrong, i read that i need to re visit VFS for correction

Thanks in advance for help/guidance
I applied for myself, wife and child. I had to do three online applications. (Also when booking for a VFS visit mention that you're doing it for 3 people even if you're the only one attending).

eVisa is a totally separate system which you have to apply for online separately. You can't get it automatically when applying for OCI. But you can make a separate application.