ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

family visit missed confirmation call from home office

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mramay

family visit missed confirmation call from home office

Post by mramay » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Dear all,

I sponsored my father as family visitor. He submiited documents last week. I missed call from home office on Tuesday. Lady left the message saying that they will call me in next 48 hours. I haven't yet received any call yet. They call on same day after 2 hours but didn't leave any message. I am worried now. Is there any contact number on which I can call about this.

Thanks In advance

ushafiq84
Newly Registered

Re: family visit missed confirmation call from home office

Post by ushafiq84 » Thu May 07, 2015 11:37 am

Hi there

Could you please update me further what has happened since than?

Has your father got the family visit visa?

I am in very similar situation. I also missed the call this morning and lady said she will get back to me within 48 hours. I have not received any call as of now but lets see if I get one same time tomorrow morning.

Your update will be really appreciated.

Thanks
Usman

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Sat May 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Usman

DId you receive the call then...I suppose they dont leave their number and is from unknown number..

I was in a similar situation although I do not believe I got the call the refusal read could not contact sponsor

keeno
Newly Registered

Post by keeno » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:41 am

Guys

I imagine all three of you have just got a missed call and then Home office didnt bother phoning back. Please could you let me know the result of the applications?

I am in the same boat as you would have guessed.

Best regards

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:47 am

keeno wrote:Guys

I imagine all three of you have just got a missed call and then Home office didnt bother phoning back. Please could you let me know the result of the applications?

I am in the same boat as you would have guessed.

Best regards
Home Office have claimed to call me but I did not receive 1, Application refused with reason not satisfied that sponsorship is available as sponsor could not be contacted.

2nd application - ECO satisfied sponsor is ok without calling but refused for other absurd reasons

keeno
Newly Registered

Post by keeno » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:01 am

How many times they called?

And what was the other absurd reason?

Best regards

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:38 pm

in my case home office rang at my mobile which I missed. Lady left a voice message saying that they will contact again. After a couple of hours they rang again but this time at my Landline number, which I attended as luckily I was at home.

msa101
Newly Registered

Post by msa101 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:20 pm

hi any of you can please share if you got call later on or not? I just missed call but have not received next day till now. I see we SA don't respond to other queries but seek help from others only !!!bad culture

msa101
Newly Registered

Post by msa101 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:22 pm

ushafiq84 wrote:Hi there

Could you please update me further what has happened since than?

Has your father got the family visit visa?

I am in very similar situation. I also missed the call this morning and lady said she will get back to me within 48 hours. I have not received any call as of now but lets see if I get one same time tomorrow morning.

Your update will be really appreciated.

Thanks
Usman
hi Usman any of you can please share if you got call later on or not? I just missed call but have not received next day till now. I see we SA don't respond to other queries but seek help from others only !!!bad culture

msa101
Newly Registered

Post by msa101 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:24 pm

Hi vinny ,,, what should be my course of action on this if dont get call agian and get refused for this reason?

just missed call but have not received next day till now. seems people were refused for this reason even for one time call attempt. I tried calling HO and the said if it is jsut one time wait to get it again... and they can not do anything ...!!