ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help on FLR Family Routes

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help on FLR Family Routes

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:46 pm

FLR(FP) partner route is probably the only route as she has no valid leave.

How long have you been married?

How long has she been in the UK?

FLR(M) will likely fail as she is an overstayer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

erunkulu2

Post by erunkulu2 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:53 pm

CR001 wrote:FLR(FP) partner route is probably the only route as she has no valid leave.

How long have you been married?

How long has she been in the UK?

FLR(M) will likely fail as she is an overstayer.
We have been married for 11months now and she has been here for a year and 10months now

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Best shot FLR(FP) then.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

erunkulu2

Post by erunkulu2 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Casa wrote:Best shot FLR(FP) then.

Thank you for your response Casa.

erunkulu2

Post by erunkulu2 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:04 am

Please I need help to complete this form for my wife. She's making application for family life as a partner. She had a baby for me likewise from my previous ex wife. How do I complete section 9 of Flr FP. Thank you

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:59 am

erunkulu2 wrote:Please I need help to complete this form for my wife. She's making application for family life as a partner. She had a baby for me likewise from my previous ex wife. How do I complete section 9 of Flr FP. Thank you
What do you mean by "She had a baby for me likewise from my previous ex wife." :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

erunkulu2

Post by erunkulu2 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:28 am

Casa wrote:
erunkulu2 wrote:Please I need help to complete this form for my wife. She's making application for family life as a partner. She had a baby for me likewise from my previous ex wife. How do I complete section 9 of Flr FP. Thank you
What do you mean by "She had a baby for me likewise from my previous ex wife." :?
I have two woman in my life, my ex who was my sponsor and my new wife. I have two kids one from my ex (Sponsor) and the other from my new wife. I am making an application for my newly wife and part of the FLR FP (Partner) form in section 9 its a bit complicated to fill and need assistant in completing it.

I have filled both name on the column

9.1 Complete the following table with details of your and/or any partners child/children not
already listed in Section 3 of this application form. If you and/or any partner do not have any
additional children to those listed in Section 3, then please move onto question 9.2.

BUT from column

For questions 9.3 to 9.5, if you and/or any partner have more than 1 child, then please provide
these additional children’s details on a photocopy of these pages, and enclose them with the
form.
9.3 If the child does not normally live with you, give the address where the child normally lives.
You must provide evidence that you, or any partner if they are not your child, has access to and
a parental relationship with the child, if they do not normally live with you. Please provide as
much evidence as you can and include this with this application.
9.4 Provide details of the role you take in the child’s upbringing, including details of your parental
responsibility or access arrangements (for both your children and the child/children of any
partner if they are not your child). Continue on a separate sheet if necessary
9.5 Give details of the child’s other parent.
9.6 Give details of when the child’s other parent last had contact with the child, and the nature of
their relationship. Please provide relevant documentary evidence e.g. court access documents.(I do not have court documents to proof)