ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4EUFAM approved

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hk79
Newly Registered

Stamp 4EUFAM approved

Post by hk79 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:46 am

Just want to inform everyone on the forum of my recent good news, i received the approval letter for my residence card stamp 4EUFAM on friday, I'm very happy and wish everyone still waiting for theirs the very best of luck. will be happy to share my experience with anyone out there who needs info.
thanks guys.

Fessy
Newly Registered

Re: Stamp 4EUFAM approved

Post by Fessy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:12 pm

Hellohk79,
Firstly i congratulate you for the success of your application. Can you share your timeline if you don't mind. My wife's decision is due this Dec but her temporary stamp 4 is valid till march 2017 as she was for given 9 months. Do you received your final decision on time or after stamp for expired.
Do you have idea if they contact your employer before taking decision and how long do they call them before taking decision.

Thanks

Fessy

hk79
Newly Registered

Post by hk79 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Hello fessey,
My application was based on living together with my EU partner and daughter who are both british citizens, I submittied the application in march and received a temporary stamp in august to end by may 2017 and decision was due in feb 2017. My partner former employer receive a phone call from INIS few weeks ago but told them she no longer there, we did send them documents for my partner self employed status and i have been working since I got my temporary stamp 4. we sent everything including our health insurance certificate and by friday we received the goodnews through the post. you will hear from them shortly after they contact your employer, I hope I have been able to help and best of luck.

TKK
Newly Registered

Post by TKK » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:45 pm

hk79 wrote:Just want to inform everyone on the forum of my recent good news, i received the approval letter for my residence card stamp 4EUFAM on friday, I'm very happy and wish everyone still waiting for theirs the very best of luck. will be happy to share my experience with anyone out there who needs info.
thanks guys.

Great news! :)

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Good luck. they ask for medical insurance for me as well, I bought 38 euro medical insurance for both of us. which insurance you took and what it covered.

ireland2016

Post by ireland2016 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:51 pm

hi all
sorry to bother you guys. congratulations to those who got visa...
i have a few questions as well. i am non eu and my wife and son is British. we have sent EU1 application on the 14th November and waiting for the acknowledgement letter.

1. how long they take to send acknowledgement letter?
2. what documents you guys submitted for the poof of residence?

cheers

Samik77
Newly Registered

Post by Samik77 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:50 am

Dear All,

it's nice to hear such a great news!

My wife applied on May 2016 and received the temporary stamp in early June with a letter stating that the decision was due on the 9th of November 2016. There is a delay.

Her Temporary Stamp 4 expires on the 9th of February 2017.

Do you guys think we will be able receive the stamp 4EUFAM before that date?

Thanks for your advice.

Regards

Fessy
Newly Registered

Post by Fessy » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:55 pm

Dear all,
Just want to ask a question, my wife's decision is due this month but am only working between 5rs to 8hrs a week as my employer said i need a car to get more hours as my job involves working from one home to another as a carer.
1.Can my wife's application be refused based on that?
2. We presently getting child benefit as we have children, is that going to have negative effects as well.
3.And what social welfare assistants taken by my wife will also affect the decision negatively?
I am struggling to get more jobs at the moment and hope to get one soon as i have lots interviews ahead.

Responses would be appreciated.

Thanks

Fessy

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jul1 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:26 pm

hk79 wrote:Just want to inform everyone on the forum of my recent good news, i received the approval letter for my residence card stamp 4EUFAM on friday, I'm very happy and wish everyone still waiting for theirs the very best of luck. will be happy to share my experience with anyone out there who needs info.
thanks guys.

Did you get the pps number right after arrival in Ireland or only when you got the temp RC, which took about 5 months in your case?

Fessy
Newly Registered

Post by Fessy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:28 pm

Hi all,
I just want to find out if anyone received eu1 approval recently. My wife's decision was Dec 16th and the temporary stamp 4 will expire March 16th.

Timeline
Application submitted: June 15th 2016
Temporary stamp4 letter received: July 2016
Temporary stamp4 valid till: March 16th 2017
Decision due: Dec 16th 2017
Decision: Awaiting

Thanks

Fessy

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:29 pm

I Have received my stamp 4 eufam latter just 2 weeks ago i have applied the same time as ur wife in june . But i have a friend he did applied in May 2016 and still waitin his letter . His 6 months temporary visa expired so he went in n got 2 more months temporary stamp4 .

Jus a Quick tip ..Book her appointment in "NOW" advance becaz after the approval letter in March if u book online appointment so appointment will be in end of May or june 2017 . So its better if u book her appointment Now n u will get for April's appointment..

Keep tryin everyday until u get her appointment .

I tried everyday for a week n finally got appointment for end of February .

I hope my answer helped you

Regards

Fessy
Newly Registered

Post by Fessy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:07 pm

Hello Ali085,
Thank you for the update. I just have one or two questions to ask you.
Do you have idea if they contacted both your employer and landlord, as ive been expecting both of them to tell me they received calls from INIS.
When was your own time line or say decision due date and did your temporary stamp4 expires before you got letter.
lastly, i think online appointment is applicable to those in Dublin to my understanding. We lives outside Dublin.

Thanks

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:23 am

Fessy wrote:Hello Ali085,
Thank you for the update. I just have one or two questions to ask you.
Do you have idea if they contacted both your employer and landlord, as ive been expecting both of them to tell me they received calls from INIS.
When was your own time line or say decision due date and did your temporary stamp4 expires before you got letter.
lastly, i think online appointment is applicable to those in Dublin to my understanding. We lives outside Dublin.

Thanks
No one contacted our employers or landlord But my friends said his boss got a call n they confirmed how long he is workin and if he is full time or part time n pps number ..

I got decisions 1 month before my visa expire the temporary s4 .
I applied in July n got letter for 6 months visa in September 16 to end of feb 2017 n i got decision in 1st of February .they did requested few documents which i sent Asap .

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nawab185 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:17 am

Hi fessy
just want to know if you have got your response from inis for EUFAM as i have same timeline my temp stamp expiring 20th march 2017.
regarding your question if they have called my wife employer yes they did call on the 16th feb 2017
but i haven't received any letter yet from inis waiting.
if you have received or you have any update please update me
thanks

ipreciosa
Newly Registered

Post by ipreciosa » Fri May 05, 2017 3:17 pm

nawab185 wrote:Hi fessy
just want to know if you have got your response from inis for EUFAM as i have same timeline my temp stamp expiring 20th march 2017.
regarding your question if they have called my wife employer yes they did call on the 16th feb 2017
thanks
Hi there, i wanted to know if u got the letter already? and if so how long after they contacted your wife employer? I´m still waiting for my decision...meant to be in April.
thanks

karim78
Newly Registered

Post by karim78 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:52 pm

nawab185 wrote:Hi fessy
thanks
hey did you get your answer if yes how long after they called your employer
im in sme situation update please

harmain
Newly Registered

Post by harmain » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi All,

Just a quick question my decision is due by 23/09/2017 which will be in 3-4 days but the question the decision day is Saturday how can they give me the date on which they are closed? bit weired? they have already wasted 16 months of my time.

Can anyone shed light on this whether their is a chance that I will get my decision on time or again they will delay it.

castlewood27
Newly Registered

Post by castlewood27 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am

Hi everyone any news for eufam visa approval ???my temp stamp expired in july still no answer..is there any one who got the approval recently ?